Chapter 16 : It's going to be Alright

Vegito pov :

Alright Vegito ... calm down. What actually happens? What do I remember ... I don't even know ... All I remember is ... someone ? Going crazy? Then ... No ! That's just in my dream !! I punch the wall and I sigh. What happen to me ...? I feel like I'm getting weaker ... maybe it's because I miss him ... I thought as I sigh and I want in the bathroom. I close the door behind me and I undress myself. I want in the shower and I start washing myself, i don't want to sound like a damn pervert but I miss it when we were doing it in the shower in my dream... Enough thinking Vegito ! You need to talk to them ... and to him ... thay will help you ... or I think they will ...? Whatever ... I finish taking my shower and I sigh. I dressed up and I brushed my hair before putting my shoes on and walking out of my house. I went to Bulma's and I call everyone.

Goji- What happen ?

Beji - I ... wanted to talk with everyone.

B - About ?

Beji - About my dream ...you all deserve what I've been dreaming since I was ... unconscious?

I say as I sigh. I sat everyone on a chair and I start talking about what I did , saw, eat and drink. After some time , I think 1 hour , everyone was looking at me , shocked.

B - That's really strange ... nobody here is named Gotenks or even Kefla. Well Kefla was born by Cauliflower and Kale but she's not a real person.

K - I have a dad ?! Since when ?!

V - God dammit Kakarot! You need a girl and a boy to make a baby ! And that's how you are born !

K - Ohh ! Thanks best buddy!

I laughed a bit because of Vegeta and Goku but I notice that Gogeta wasn't talking. Is he mad at me ...? I hope not...

B - Question , did you loved your universe ?

Beji - I ... Yes ... Vegeta and Goku were together !

Vegeta and Goku look at each other and they start blushing. Bulma laugh and I did the same.

B - They looked cute together! But you were saying early that you were with Gogeta ?

Bulma finally ask me this ... dammit ... I didn't want to answer to it right now.

Beji - Yes ... but of course it was all in my head ...

I finally said it ... come on Gogeta ... punch me right in my face and tell me you're disguted ... I want you to say this and tell me how hopeless I am ...

B - Really ?! That's cute !

Goji - ... I don't really know how to react ... should I be happy or not ?

Beji - Your choice ... But I already know what you're going to say after you've made your choice , you're going to tell me that I'm disgusting and you're going to leave me.

Gogeta pov

What ...? I will never say something like that to him ! Better ! I will never leave him ! If I didn't care for him , I would have leave him where he was ..! Why is he thinking this ? Maybe because he's ... wait ... don't tell me he's sad that everything that has happened to him was just a dream ... poor him , it seems like he was really happy there , and, noz that he is here , he seems lost...

Goji - Me ? Saying this ? Vegito , I'm your best friend , I will never leave you and I will never say that you're disgusting. You are gay and ? What's the problem ? I am too. Well I just become it. I became gay because of you, so stop saying stuff like this you idiot.

I looked at Vegito and I noticed that he was blushing and having tears in his eyes. I put my hands on my mouth and I cough, blushing slightly from what I just say.

Goji - I mean , I did say I became gay because of you, but just because you keep telling me how a-awesome a boy was! I like you as a friend

I sigh in relief but I noticed that Vegito stopped blushing and he said nothing. I know that he loves me but I need more time to think about my feelings. Sorry Vegito .. but time is a better option for these things.

K - Anyway ! Who wants to train ?! I'm bored !

Beji - You want to train ? Then let's go !

V - Hey ! Don't leave without me !

I look at Bulma and we both laughed It's good to see Vegito smile after all this time. But it seems like he already forgot about what we just talked about right now. He'll never change, huh ?

Vegito pov :

Beji - Come on Goku ! Give me your best shot !

K - You're sure ? You are not going to be in pain of I go all out ?

Beji - Oh come on , I'm a saiyan , I'm not a human like Bulma or Chi-Chi. And I'm literally you bit in fusion. I'm not weak !

B - Are you saying that I'm weak Vegito ?! Because I can break your right leg !

I blinked in surprise and I quickly hide behind Vegeta. Vegeta groaned a bit and he tried to push me away from him, getting annoyed the more I was clinging to him. Goku was laughing because of the situation and Bulma was trying to get me after I left Vegeta alone.

B - Vegito come back !~ It will only hurt for a second~

Beji - Leave me alone you psycho ! Gogeta ! Help me please ! I beg you !

I was running for my life while Vegeta , Goku and Gogeta were dying of laughter. I don't know when Bulma finally stopped chasing me but when I looked up at the sky , it was dark and I could see the moon and the stars. I went back to my home and I close the door behind me. This day was sure funny and good, Of course I still miss the other world but even if I remember that dream ... even if I wanted to go back there .. It's not possible. I know that. I will live this life now , my life and ... let's hope that it's going to be alright ...