Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'

Vegito pov :

I was dreaming about some random thing, minding my own business, but then I woke up. You're going to say that I woke up because of something but .. that's not really it. I yawned and looked around me, noticing that Gogeta was laying next to me and that his arms were around my waist. At first I didn't react but then I felt his hands moved a little to my crotch area, making me blushing madly. And of course, I tried to get his hands off of from me and get up from the bed, but Gogeta was keeping me close to him like if he didn't want to let me go. I sighed and sat back down on the bed, stopping myselffrom struggling or waking up Gogeta by yelling. I looked around me once again and for the last time before I went back to sleep.

Gogeta pov :

I knew that Vegito wanted to get out of my grip but I didn't want him to leave right after I discovered that I have feelings for him. No. Every time he was trying to get out , I would put him back on the bed, but strangely, this time he waited a little, sat back next to me and quickly fell asleep. I sat on the bed and looked at him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, and of course, he was so cute too. I started blushing because of what my mind was telling me to do. Like, wake him up, take off his clothes, kiss him and make him mine. I opened my mouth to protest but quickly closed it, looking away. I then heard Vegito call my name, so I turned my head to his way and smile when he began to talk. I mean, his voice is so calm.

Beji - Hey Gogeta ... what's up ..? And ... Why are you up this early?

Goji - Oh hey, I was just thinking about something, so don't worry. And it's not that early, it's 8 o'clock.

Beji - It's still early for me !

Goji - Calm down, calm down. And get your ass up or I'm going to drag you to the kitchen!

Beji - ... I'M UP !

I laughed at his reaction, getting up from the bed and walking toward the door. I opened it and walked out of the bedroom. Vegito followed close behind me, then, when we reached the kitchen, I told him to sit on a chair. He nodded and sat on a chair, looking at me while I was already getting ready to cook

Goji - I'm making breakfast Alright?

And .. he just nod again. I smiled at him as I started making breakfast for the both of us, and even Gotenks if he ever gets out of his room. After cooking, I smirked to myself, because of something that just popped in my mind. I shouted Vegito's name, telling him to go get a plate for me in order to put tue breakfast on it. I laughed, because he said that i broke his ears first since he was almost next to me, but also because he didn't know where was the plates. I told him where they were and he bring me 3. I thanked him, put the breakfast on it and walked toward the table, putting the food down on it and sitting in front of him. I gave him and myself a cup of water and we both started eating the toast with bacon and eggs that I just made.

Beji- Hey Gogeta ? Can I ask you what you were thinking before I woke up ? if you don't wanna say it's ok !

Vegito said cheerfully standing up, right after he finished eating. What a fast eater, I bet he didn't even taste the food. He was about to leave but I quickly grabbed him by the hand and made him looked at me. He blush a little and looked away.

Beji - wh-What is it?"

I smirked to him but stayed quiet, not wanting to give him an answer yet. I then brang my face closer to his and captured his lips, kissing him passionately.

Vegito pov :

Omg! Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ! Gogeta is kissing me! My crush ! The guy I just met ! The one I kept dreaming about ! My future mate ! My- Well .. everything? Anyway .. I was shock at first ! I mean .. it was my first kiss .. but I soon kissed back, melting in the kiss. We then pull away for air, making me a bit disappointed that it was over