If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)

First it's not a chapter ! And second , enjoy xD. If you cry it's not my fault. Bye bye
-------------------------------------------------------
*- In Gogeta's Dream -*

Goji - What is it Vegito ? You want me to fuck you again ?~

Beji - No no no Gogeta... what if we switch role for once .? I promise that you will never want to be the Seme again !

Goji - WHAT ?! NO! YOU ARE THE FUCKING UKE HERE !

Beji - Oh ? You're afraid ? Come on~ you want it~ you're just as stubborn as me~ not bad Gogeta ! Not bad at all~

Goji - No wait ! I said no Vegito ! Stop !

Beji - Sorry~ But my hands don't want to stop right now~ *smirk*

Goji - V-VEGITO !!~

Beji - Would you look at that~ You're enjoying this now aren't you ?~ You cute masochism~

*- End of the small dream x') -*

Goji - Ahhh !!! NO !! STOP !

Vegito suddenly woke up of the sound from Gogeta's yelling. He quickly teleport to his room and sat next to him.

Beji - GOGETA ?! WHAT HAPPENED !? WAKE UP!

Goji - ... *Wakes up and looked at Vegito*

Beji - You're alright there dude ?! You screamed my name and you stopped before you start screaming again! What happened ?! Tell me ! A-Are you hurt anywhere ??

Goji - ... *Smirked before gently laying Vegito on his bed, going in betweenhis legs*

Beji - G-Gogeta .?! What's wrong ?! *blush*

Goji - I'M THE SEME HERE ! GOT THAT CUTIE !?

Beji - ... Y-Yes ... ? *Blush more* but why do you say that ...? I already know that you're the dominant one in this relationship..

Goji - For nothing... I'm just warning you ... that's all ... *calmed down a bit*

Beji - Alright Alright... I believe you ... but is it because of a dream ? I mean if you told me that after waking up like that there's a problem! *laugh*

Goji - Don't laugh ! But yeah... it was because of a dream! Where you were the dominant one but between us.. you like when I'm taking control so we're not going to switch place right~

Beji - Yeah yeah... ! Now let's sleep ... I'm tired and it's very late ! Night night !

Goji - Yeah ... 'Night Vegito... My sweet love..

(Part Yandere ! I'm excited ! Not you ? And I'm crying x'D)

?? - Vegito is that you ?! What's happening with Black ?! And what's up with the other ?!

Beji - I DON'T KNOW DUDE ! Gogeta also start acting weird ... and I have a bad feeling about this ! I mean look around us! Destroyed house and ... more scary things..