Chapter 2 : 'feeling for each other'

Gogeta pov :

Goji - First if all, calm down. Second ,  My name is Gogeta and you are in my hou-

Gotenks - YOU are in my house so welcome ! I'm the beautiful , Powerful and wonderful Gotenks !

We all laugh at what Gotenks say but then I stop and I look at the stranger seriously.

Goji - so now are you going to tell me who you are and who were the purple/green ugly guy?

Beji - Yeah yeah... i was going to tell you in any other way... so my name is Vegito, i'm the potara fusion warrior and the purple/green "ugly" guy were Zamasu , a foolish god who wanted To kill all the mortal for making a new "peacefully" word without us ... oh and between he's from another universe...

Beji - But i didn't stop him! I was To weak To defeat him ! I'm a mistake !

I was shocked at first. But I then slowly walk toward him and i then wrapped my arms around he's waist, hugging him. I notice that he was blushing a little and that make me smirk.

Goji - Don't say that ! You are not weak and you are not a mistake ! You're more powerful than me ! It's just that I think you used too much power and he take advantage of that.

G - You two done talking about the past ? Because I'll go see Goku and Vegeta! Oh and Dad , don't try to do something dirty with Vegito alright?~

Goji - *blush* Get back here you asshole ! I'm going to teach you some rules !

Vegito laugh a bit before putting his shirt and Gi back. I run out of the room and I start chasing Gotenks but I notice that Vegito was already out of the room and he was laughing because of me and Gotenks.

- After chasing for a while -

I then stop chasing Gotenks and I want To the kitchen for making food, i then laugh because i notice that Vegito were looking everywhere of my house and of course I wanted to see how he's going to react if something move in front of him. I call Gotenks and I tell him the plan. He agree and I keep cooking until I hear Gotenks sighing which mean that it didn't work. After i finish cooking,  i call Vegito and Gotenks and they both ran toward the table and they both start to eat. I was shocked at first bit i soon followed them. After that Gotenks want out To see his friend Trunks and Goten and actually I knew he was going to see them because he never want to go out for seeing Vegeta or even Goku. There was just me and Vegito at my house and I soon start getting bored. I notice that Vegito were looking at me and he was smiling , i blushed at that and i don't know why but i wanted To take him, to make him mine but ... that was too fast and we just met yesterday. Vegito then get up from the chair he was sitting and he sat on the couch , turning on the TV. I smile a little and i also got up from my chair and i sat next To him. We keep watching TV for like 2 hours and then I feel something on my right shoulder so i turn my head on the right sideand i saw Vegito , sleeping. 'damn he's cute...' I thought before blushing. I then also start to feel sleepy so without thinking I let my head doing what it wanted and it ends up on Vegito's head. Then, without warning , my Phone rang and WOW it was Gotenks ,he was asking if he could spend the whole night at Goten's house. Like the good father i am , i accept and he said that he was going to buy me something when he's back. I sigh and I Then turned off the TV, I then look at the clock. '9.41 p.m... maybe i need to sleep on my bed now..' it was very late, yeah but after i think that , i forgot that Vegito was here and i didn't want him to sleep on the couch so i carry Vegito To my room. I opened the door,laying him on the bed and covered him with the sheets. The next thing i do was laying next to him and l then realized that i have feeling for him even if I just met him like two days ago. I was thinking of him feeling the same way by I knew he's not going to like me back. After thinking for a while i close my eyes and sleep ,wrapping my arms around his waist.

Well what will happen To the ship ?
Will Vegito love Gogeta Back ? Find out to the next chapter bye !