Chapter 10 : The wedding !

Gogeta pov 

After Vegito recorvered , me and Vegeta planed something for Goku and Vegito. I call him.

Goji - Hey Vegeta so are you ready to go out for buying the thing for our love ?

I heard him sigh.

V -Yeah whatever just don't forgot to pick me up !.

I laugh at that and he hung up the call. I then walk toward my house door and I open it. I then closed it and I start flying toward goku's house where Vegeta was now living. When i finally reach his house , i knock and he answered me (Vegeta and nope it's not Goku ,he's sleeping 😂).We then fly away and we go to the city for buying our little gift for them. When we finally reach the Ring store , Me and Vegeta were looking for some good one and i laugh because Vegeta look at them with a bad face. Vegeta took one who was like a diamond and me i found one who was like the time ring of Black. We leave the store and we fly toward my house (we buy it and we don't steal it don't worry). We then reach my house and Gotenks jump into me which made me fall on the ground. Vegeta laugh and he help me getting up from the ground. Vegito was outside with Goku and they'll be back late. Vegeta then call everyone to get here and then we start to get everything ready for our wedding. First was gonna be Vegeta and Goku and I'll be the second. Gohan buy two dress for Goku and Vegito but when gohan was about to buy ours, we told him that we already bought it and he only nod. When everything was finish i made the wish that Bulma was Alive with King Kai and Kakarot's Father (Goku). When the wish was made and that Shenron disappeared, I noticed that Bardock and Bulma were both alive. They waved t us and smiled, so we returned it.

Krillin - EVERYONE HIDE! THEY ARRIVED!"

Krillin yelled from not too far away. Everyone hide around the house and we waited for Kakarot and Vegito to enter. With that being said, everyone jumped out from where we were all hiding and we were all smiling.

Beji  & K- What's going on?!

Asked Vegito and Goku, confused and surprised by how we all just acted right now. Then Gotenks toward Goku and Vegito, holding a little bag for them both.

G - put that on please

It was litteraly wrote on their face that they were confused, but then they walked toward Vegito's room, maybe putting on what were in the bag.

<After dressing up>

When they were done changing their clothes hey, they came downstairs and they were all red. Me and Vegeta both looked at them and I swear, it's the hottest thing I've ever seeing in my life. I'm even having a nosebleed ! So that shows how good they are looking right now !

KR - Alright everyone listen! We all here for something special! Two beautiful winding of Vegeta and Goku and in the same time Gogeta and Vegito ! I hope they'll be happy together!

Krillin shouts while smiling, getting everyone's attention. With his speech and my very will, I grabbed Vegito's hand and Without, without doing the ceremony, i kissed Vegito and i put the ring on his finger. He soon becomes red from the surprise I guess, but otherwise he kissed back. I then look at Vegeta at the same time, who were already kissing Goku. I broke the kiss after a while and music could be heard all around us. I looked at everyone and soon began dancing and eating with my husbandand friends. As the time went by, I went outside and noticed that Vegito were there. I walked toward him and sat next to him.

Goji - Hey baby, what's the matter ?

At first, he didn't answered me. He was looking at the dark blue sky and the stars. Vegito took my hand in his and then looked at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Beji - I love you, Gogeta. Thanks for being my shining star !

I smiled at that comment and gently kiss his cheek. He laughed and put his head on my shoulder while I put my head on his. We stayed like that for the rest of the night, enjoying each other warm and company until tomorrow

Annnnd end ! Thanks for reading ! ^^