Chapter 12 : Lemons

'Kay so, the chapter will be the lemon (you already have a full chapter before :') and I'm too lazy for doing a full chapter. That's too much for me xD) I'll hope you enjoy and by the way , it's not one lemon , I will see how much I'm doing x).
-------------------------------------------------------------
#1 : Vegito x Gogeta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Third pov (only) :

Goji - VEGITO ! Wake up !

Beji - Five more minutes Gogeta...it's the weekend...

Goji - I don't care ! Now you wake up ! *put the sheets out of Vegito's hand , making his eyes shoot open*

Beji - Hey ! Give them back !

Goji - I want to have fun first~

Beji - In your dream !

Goji - ... You died in my dream...

Beji - What.. ?

Gogeta pinned Vegito on the bed and look at Him with a sad look.

Goji - You left me ! You bastard !

Beji - What ?! I'm right here

Goji - In my dream ! You died and I couldn't do anything ! Nobody was crying ! Me and Gotenks was the only one !

Beji - Gog-!!!

Before Vegito could said something , Gogeta kiss him. He then let go of Vegito's hands and want to his boxer. He then bite Vegito's lower lip for Permission and he lick all his mouth. Vegito moan into the kiss and start becoming hard. He then broke the kiss for air and blush madly. Gogeta then want to Vegito's right nibble and suck it before ripping off Vegito's Boxer. Vegito jerk in surprise and moan more.

Beji - G-Goge-ta~ *moan*

Gogeta then start stroking Vegito's cock , making him bitting his lips and blushing more. He then stop licking Vegito's nibble and he start sucking his cock , making Vegito moan in pure pleasure. Vegito was panting and was breathing heavily. After a while , Vegito came into Gogeta's mouth and he try to catch his breath. Gogeta smirk and suck his fingers with Saliva before inserting one finger into Vegito's hole. Vegito gasp and gripped the sheet tightly. Gogeta then insert two fingers and hit the G-Spot inside Vegito , making him moan loudly. He keep hitting that spot and after he think he prepared Vegito enough , he put his fingers out and ripped his boxer off , showing his big cock. Without warning , he thrust inside Vegito hardly.

Beji - G-GOGETA ! Y-You c-Ould have w- warn me..*moan*

Goji - Nah ~ *pant*

Gogeta then thrust harder and faster inside Vegito. Vegito moan loudly and tears were running down his face. He wrapped his legs around Gogeta's waist and his arms around Gogeta's neck, he then give him a Kiss for contain their moan. After a while , They change position , Gogeta laid into the bed and Vegito was on top. Gogeta was still in Vegito but this time , it was Vegito who was going to do everything. He moved hips up and down and blush madly. Gogeta could look at Vegito and he was beautiful , taking charge like this turned him on more. Gogeta then take Vegito's hips and smirk before making the move more faster and harder , making the two moan.

Beji - I-I'm c-Commmin G-Gog-eta~*moan*

Goji - M-Me too Vegito..

With a last move , Gogeta came into Vegito and sat , hugging Vegito, and Vegito came between them and quickly fall asleep. Gogeta smile a pull out of Vegito before putting the sheets into them.

#2 : Goku x Vegeta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

K - Vegetaaaaa ?