Chapter 18 : Christmas (Smut Warning !)

Vegito pov :

It's been a while since me and Gogeta are together , I don't actually know. I think 4 months ? Or maybe more. All I know is that it's that Christmas is coming soon ! And obviously I know what to buy for him. He always say that he wanted some kind of a costume who looks like a king but I will also buy him some new clothes , he keep wearing the same clothes every single day , how he is not sick with his damn jacket ? Anyway. Right now , I'm at Bulma's house and of course , Vegeta is not here. I swear this man really need to calm down , it's not because he is a god damn prince that he can boss everyone. Anyway , what was I talking about again ? Oh yeah! Christmas ! Hmm... what will I buy for him ? I don't actually know. Well except for his god damn costume.

No one pov :

Vegito was kinda lost in his thought but you can tell by his expression that he is trying his best to find something good in his little brain. Gogeta , however , was looking at him very carefully and he already knew what he was going to give him for his present.

Today was the 20th of December , and everyone was at their home. Vegito , him , was still on his couch and thinking. Gogeta was still looking at him but he knew something in his house was weird. Why was he feeling like he's been watched ? Better yet , why does he have that feeling everyday ? Gogeta didn't know and honestly, that was making him feel scared.

Beji - Gogeta ? Are you alright ? You seemed ... a little nervous ? Is something bothering you?

Vegito ask. Of course he was watching Gogeta , but only because he knew something was definitely wrong with his boyfriend.

Goji - I am fine , don't worry about me. And you ? How are you ?

Beji - I'm kinda upset to be honest and lost...

The two fusion keep talking and talking until they both got tired. Vegito got up from the couch he was sitting on and he looked at Gogeta.

Beji - I'm going outside. I'll be back later I think, so be careful.

Vegito walk toward Gogeta and he kissed his cheek before he went outside. Gogeta smiled but his smile quickly fade away and he start looking around the house. He wanted answers, and he was determined to have them.

Of course it wasn't easy, because when Gogeta was sure he did find where the feeling was coming from , it appeared somewhere else and even sometimes , that was moving when he was not that close. Gogeta didn't know what to do or what to think, he was lost. Instead he walk back inside the house and he waits for Vegito to come back.

The time was passing like very slow, and Gogeta were hella bored. When Vegito come back, Gogeta jumped on him and kissed him roughly. Vegito was of course surprised but he kissed back. The two fusions were fighting for dominance but Gogeta quickly won and he explored Vegito's mouth. For the potara fusion, he was blushing and was moaning a bit into the kiss. They soon broke the kiss for air and they look into each other eyes.

Beji - Why... W-Why did you kiss me like that ? Something bad happen while I was gone ?

Goji - No , I just want to have fun , I mean I'm bored and I want to fuck you~

Vegito blush at that comment and he cough. Gogeta laughed and he gets up. He helped Vegito and smile.

Beji - Welp , I first need to clean everything , take a bath and look around the house. Because I don't know if you have the feeling of being watched but it's very ... uncomfortable.

Goji - Yeah , I also have that feeling. I didn't wanted you to be scared so I didn't tell you that.

The two fusions looked at each other eyes and they laughed a bit.