chapter 6 : "bulma's funeral"

Tomorrow morning :

Goku pov :

I was crying on the floor i couldn't believe it My First Best Friend was dead and i do nothing. I feel sadness and l wanted To pay for a thing i didn't do but i didn't want To lose all of my friends so l stop crying and stood up. I watches everyone in the room

K - tomorrow we will all go to her funeral...

I was going to cry again then everyone nod with tears in they eyes.

Tomorrow morning:

Vegeta pov :

I feel sorry for bulma i break with her before she died l wanted to cry but l remember that a prince only cry for his mate or family.

V - i don't care about the rules !

I then start To cry then l feel kakarot ki getting closer to me so l stop crying for not making him more worry , he finally arrived at me.

K - it's time vegeta...

i turn around and see he become emotionless .l run To him and hug him. He then start getting on his kneed and he start crying l keep hugging him.

K - it's my fault... I should have been here for her...

before l could speak gogeta and gotenks came and warned us it as begin. We stand up and we all walk out of the house. We finally reach the place and we see bulma and everyone around her. Kakarot fall on the ground crying , goten and trunks hugs each others while crying vegito try not to cry but fail and gogeta wrapped his harms around him , then me , trunks and the family brief as To finish the funeral and everyone cry loudly. l then cry too and after the funeral we all want back to our house but kakarot and vegito were emotionless.

Gogeta pov :

I try everything To make vegito feel better but nothing work so l call vegeta To know if goku was alright but he said he was like vegito and he didn't want to come out of his room.

Goji - maybe we need To surprise them with a party

V - i don't like party but if it's for kakarot l accept...

I didn't like party to but we hope it will work.

V - when will be the party ?

Goji - maybe in 4 days ?

V - yes it's Perfect! 

Vegeta said bye and hung off the Phone. We were hopping that was gonna work so we talk about the party to everyone and we begin to prepared it.

Sorry it take To long l promise l will post more. I hope you enjoy it bye !