Chapter 13: Symbiote Hunting

(Peter P.O.V)

After Teresa was completely healed, I decided to talk with her. "Hey, I'm sorry I said that stuff, I was just upset" I said, "Nah, I should apologize, that web-head was right, but what the hell was that voice, and that black thing?" she asked, "I don't know what to tell you, but since that man has it, there's no telling what's gonna happen next" I said laying down next to her, Tess smirked as she threw a knife and hit the bullseye of the target. "Someone's tamer" I said, "Yeah, being with that thing made me think, I'm not in battle anymore, maybe I should tone it down" she said. Oh boy, we got Teresa trying to detox off her anger now, that's gonna be weird to witness. I walked towards her and gave her a hug, "Not a hugger, NOT A HUGGER!" she yelled making me step away from her. After that, we decided to walk down to where Wanda was, she was watching America and Morgan play Mario Kart, America was behind Morgan by an inch. "I got the winner's match" Tess said as she sat down, "Ok ok, hold your sauce" America said.

Wanda turned to look at me, "Its good those two are getting along" she said, "Yeah, never expected that either, never expected all of this to happen after you know what" I said, I started to walk over to the kitchen, Wanda followed me as she looked worried. "I never expected to still be here, with some new friends, and even a new love." she said, "Life has a way of throwing you curveballs" I said. Wanda soon stepped closer to me, "When I lost Vision, all I wanted was to be happy and to have a family, but the Darkhold opened my eyes to the darkness inside me, I became a monster. I thought I would be alone, but I'm glad I was wrong" Wanda said with a smile on her face, I held her hand and leaned in. But we were interrupted by yelling, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!".

It was America, she put on the JJJ report. "What's going on girls?" I asked, "Bad things, very bad" Morgan said, we saw piles of corpses that looked like they had been eaten by a feral lion, or something much worse. "I mean, that's not something you hear on the news everyday." Tess said. Something clicked in my head, "The symbiote, this could be his doing" I said. But JJJ kept going, "All of these deceased corpses have been identified as dangerous criminals, gangsters, and even terrorists, whoever is doing this is dangerous. But where is Spider-Man and his witchy friend? They are menaces, wherever they go, a part of the world is destroyed" JJJ said, "You work for that clown?" Tess asked, but my phone soon rang. "Hold that thought sis" I said, I walked to the kitchen as I answered the call, "Hello?" I asked, "PARKER!" it was JJJ, "Oh hey, what can I do for you good sir?" I asked jokingly, "No time for jokes Parker, I want pictures of whoever's doing this, eating criminals heads! GET TO IT!" he said and hung up. 

"Okay, I gotta go" I said, "Why?" America asked, "Yeah, I haven't beaten America's arse yet" Tess said, "Well, I got a job to do" I said. Wanda looked at me, "Meet me on the roof" I whispered in her ear, she nodded as I walked out the door, I heard Wanda telling America and Teresa to protect the shelter while we're gone. I changed into my suit in the nearby alleyway and climbed to the roof, just as Wanda arrived in her suit, I swear I'll never get enough of her dark-goth energy. "So, what's up?" she asked, "JJJ wants pictures of the culprit, if anything it's gotta be Venom and Eddie" I said, "Well, were do you think he is?" I asked, "Eddie's from Brooklyn, but now I have no idea" I said. Wanda closed her eyes and held out her hand, she begun to glow a dark red. "He's in the sewers" she said. "Really, there's the nightclub, the Empire State, but he picks the shitter? Great" I said jokingly. Wanda rolled her eyes, "I think Peter-3 did the same thing" she said. My eyes widened, I did remember seeing Peter-3 in the sewers hunting some giant lizard that was his creation.

As soon as we got to the sewer we found an optimal spot to set up camp, it was a big area surrounded by pipes, I shot webbing all around as Wanda checked for anything bad or gross. When I finished I climbed up on my web. "Wow, Peter that looks just like a spider made it" she said, "Yeah, I've been practicing my shooting recently" I said, immediately regretting what I said, Wanda just chuckled, "Hey it's okay, it's Teresa and America that take it the wrong way" she said. I just webbed my camera to the wall, "Kill two birds with one stone" I said. Wanda climbed onto the web, she had a little trouble. "Hey it's okay, I gotcha" I said removing my mask. Wanda took a step and begun to laugh out of happiness. She soon fell on me and we fell into the centre of the web, our faces were inches away from each-other, I flipped us over and kissed her, she soon kissed back and it soon got heated.