Chapter 17: The Ultimate Alliance

(Image from this Twitter I follow called SpideyScarletUA, feel free to follow them if you love Spidey and Wanda)

(Wanda P.O.V)

We all ran to where I last saw Eddie, "I saw him in here, when they wheeled me to a cell, I saw the symbiote being removed from his body, he was in pain but the symbiote wouldn't leave" I explained, Peter held my hand as we arrived in the room, it was completely empty of anything, except for papers. "We should get some of this stuff" Teresa said, "Really? Why?" America asked. "Just in case there's some evidence, and if it's just some stupid stuff, why the hell not, it's funny regardless" Teresa said. America looked at the others, "Go ahead, if he gets away we can screw him over regardless" Yelena agreed. When they started picking up papers, Bucky pulled out that scanner, "What're you doing now?" I asked, "Checking for any other footsteps, other than the massive pile of agents and webs in the lobby. Spider-Man, can that A.I of yours hack into the camera's?" Bucky asked, "I.R.I.S, try hacking into the camera feed" Peter said, "Gladly" the ai said and soon Peter was hanging upside down watching the footage. 

I was looking out for more guards, Sam approached me, "Are you okay?" he asked, "I'm fine, just been through a lot" I said, "It's been awhile, you've changed a lot" he said, 'I know, you and Bucky have too, I wish Steve could see this" I said looking at Sam's shield, "Yeah, he would be proud of all of us, especially you. When we came to rescue you Spidey told us of what you had gone through, it seems this Peter kid that you live with really was a light" Sam said, "Yeah, he is" I said looking at Peter as he hung upside down. America was helping Bucky out with his scanner, "Can you expand your reach?" she asked, "I can try, there's probably more agents for all we know" Bucky said and input a code, "Guys, I got something!" Peter yelled, "What is it?" Teresa said when she put all the papers in her backpack. "It's Eddie, and Hayward was pointing fire at him, he's trying to remove the symbiote" he said as he got down. I soon checked with my head, "He's on another floor, deeper below ground" I said, Bucky's scanner picked up some signatures, "More agents are coming this way, we'll take care of them, you guys go on ahead" Sam said as everyone got ready. 

Peter took my hand and we ran down the hallway near the room. I cast an illusion to make us look like S.W.O.R.D agents so we wouldn't look suspicious. "Ok, here's the elevator, we save Eddie and the symbiote, and we save the world" Peter said, as we got in. I looked to see which floor they were on, "Floor -49" I said and Peter pushed the button, Peter disabled the cameras with his webs as I removed the illusion. "So, what if the symbiote tries to latch onto me again?" Peter asked, "I doubt that'll happen, he's too attached to Eddie, besides if that does happen, we know his weakness" I said, Peter nodded "I'm glad you're okay" he said, "Me too, and you told Sam, Yelena, and Bucky what I went through?" I asked, "Well, I thought they had to know, sorry if that was a bad move" Peter said scratching his neck. But I responded by hugging him, "I'm glad, they deserve to know, if only Tony could see you now" I said as I looked up at him, "And if Cap and Nat could see you now" Peter said. 

We soon ended up on the floor, and agents were already there waiting for us, but we flew up to the ceiling, and we got the jump on them, Peter fired webs at them to trap them and I threw the other agents into the wall, and I made their guns jam with my probability hex. "Way to teamwork" Peter said and we high-fived. We soon started to walk down the hallway, and we heard screaming, "WHEN I GET VENOM BACK YOU'RE REALLY GETTING IT SHITHEAD!" Peter and I could instantly tell that it was Eddie, I nodded at Peter, "I'll distract the agents and you rescue Eddie" I said. We soon found Eddie being tortured by an evil scientist, I soon dropped down. "Hello" I said and we charged at each-other. 

(Peter P.O.V)

When Wanda charged at the doctor, I went to free Eddie, "YOU! Get away from me!" he yelled, "Look I just wanna help you" I said as I freed him, Eddie was visibly confused as he checked his wrists, Wanda trapped the man on the wall thanks to her magic, "Why are you helping me, you nearly killed me when you wore that black suit" Eddie said, "That was Venom, he corrupted me when we bonded, but I guess your a better host than I am" I said honestly, Eddie looked around, "Where is he?" he asked, "We don't know, did you get what they were using him for?" Wanda asked, "Yeah, to make soldiers with his offspring, but he's male" Eddie said visibly confused. Wanda soon had a theory as she picked up some papers, "Maybe symbiote's reproduce asexually, like how a cell would split in two" she said, "Yeah yeah, since they have no visible parts, they are like one big cell, or like an amoeba, it needs to split in order to make more of his kind" I added, "I'm bored, can we just save my buddy already?" Eddie said interrupting.