Chapter 18: The Final Battle

(Wanda P.O.V)

Peter and I raced ahead to where we heard voices, soon we found a room with documents in it. "Hey Wanda, look at this" Peter said, I ran up to him and saw some contracts, "What the, these people signed to be part of this?" I asked, "Either that or they might've not read the fine print" Peter joked. The names that came up were Donna Diego, Carl Mach, Ramón Hernandez, Leslie Gesneria, and Trevor Cole, all of these people were monsters and murderers that were previously caught by Spider-Man after the blip, I looked on in horror as I read, it said that the symbiotes that hatched will be their new blood and flesh, I was scared beyond belief, and I started to have an anxiety attack. Peter soon noticed and kneeled down to where I was sitting, he took off his mask and hugged me from behind, "Shh shh, it's okay" he said. It reminded me of his variant I had those dreams of when he took care of his and my baby daughter in another universe. I instantly calmed down and I smiled at him, he smiled back in a dorky fashion making me giggle.

"I hope the others are doing fine, I hated leaving them behind" I said as I calmed down, Peter helped me up, "Me too, but they can take care of themselves, even Eddie" he joked. I could easily tell that he didn't trust Eddie but he had to do what was best in the situation. When we left the room with the new information. We soon saw Hayward directing five people, "Okay, now these symbiotes will be bonded to you until our task is done, your symbiotes are strong, and they'll be able to take down any threats." he said. "Let's test that theory" I said walking out, Spider-Man swung in behind me and hung upside down. Hayward was shocked, "How?!" he asked, "You think we're gonna tell you?" Peter asked, "Hmpf, well when I heard that a symbiote was here, it makes sense that my new plan to wipe you out witch, and to get my name back, will come to fruition" Hayward said, "Oh crap, here comes the monologue" Peter joked making me chuckle. "I was planning to make the world a better place, without you two meddlesome brats, but joke's on me I guess" Hayward said. Peter yawned as he kept going, "So if I'm not going to save the world one way, I'll save the world another way, DIRECTLY!" Hayward yelled.

Suddenly the five symbiotes formed over the people and they looked terrifying, one was silver, one was green, one was yellow, one was pink, and the last one was gold. "Say hello to Scream, Lasher, Agony, Phage, and Riot. Your new worst nightmare" Hayward said as the symbiote suits roared. "Oh boy, we're in trouble" Peter said, "Just stay calm, we can do this" I said reassuring him. Peter charged at Riot, Phage and Lasher, they were close to tearing him to ribbons, "C'mon people, I don't know who's more boring!" he joked, I was up against Agony and Scream, they used their hair as weapons against me, but my chaos magic cut it off, "Ha take that" I said, but soon they grew their hair back. "Come on sister, let's take care of this bitch" Scream said, 'Well said sister" Agony responded. Pretty soon Peter and I were cornered they were too strong, "Now, FINISH THEM!" Hayward yelled. Suddenly a huge sound wave passed through the room, everyone looked up as Pepper arrived in her suit, "I'll help you, just stay behind me" she said. I smirked at Pepper and I could tell Peter was overjoyed to see her. When Pepper arrived, the Symbiotes charged at her, "COME ON!" she yelled firing missiles at them, Hayward soon ran. "NO, He's getting away" Wanda yelled, "You guys go after him, I'll take care of these guys" Pepper said and we ran after Hayward.

(Pepper P.O.V)

I was fighting these crazy symbiotes, they were clearly angry, "Okay sound" she said as she launched another sound wave at them severely wounding them. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I saw Bucky and the rest of the group, "Mrs Potts?" a hispanic girl asked, "America, she needs help" Bucky said as they rushed into battle. Bucky and two strong women took care of the male symbiotes, one was punching out star shaped portals as the other two teamed up using martial arts. "Pepper look out!" Sam said as he and the young redhead fired missiles at the two female symbiotes. "Who are you?" I asked the young redhead, "Teresa Parker, call me Tess" she said before roaring and charging the yellow female symbiote.