2

𑁍𑁍𑁍

In the morning, as Jungwon was getting ready, he heard a knock at the door.
"Aren't you napping around the whole resort anymore?" asked Jungwon sarcastically, opening it.
"Not now. I have a case for Riki."
"He's sleeping."

"Why didn't you wake him up?"  he asked resignedly. Jungwon was just looking at him.
"Well, don't look at me like that. You have to talk to him, after all, you don't know how much time you will spend here. In addition, you share a room."

The younger one rolled his eyes, went out into the corridor and closed the door.
"I didn't ask for a roommate."
"Jungwon."
"Well, what? I said I don't promise anything."

"Look, he got here yesterday, he doesn't know anybody. If I were in his place, I would like to at least have a little conversation with my roommate," Yeonjun explained.

"He knows Yeji Noona" the boy defended himself.
"But she's not always here. She's an adult and she has a job." Jungwon sighed.
"Do you understand?" the boy nodded slightly.

"Go wake him up, you have exercise."
"Which one?"
"Your favorite." Yeonjun winked at him.
"No.. I don't like them."
"But they are effective. Maybe you can't see it, but others do," he said and then went out.

Jungwon entered the room after a while.
"Hey!" he shouted.
'Fuck, what was his name? Riki? No.. Noona said otherwise. Fuck it," he thought.
"Riki get up!"

After several attempts, the boy got up.
"We're going to have exercise in a moment," he said, to which Ni-ki nodded.
"About what?"
"Some shit for positive thinking and self-esteem. It will be in 20 minutes," Jungwon explained.

"I have a question." Ni-ki looked at him to continue.
"Are you Riki or Ni-ki?"
"My name is Riki, but you can call me Ni-ki like my friends," the blond explained to him. Jungwon nodded.

After a while the older boy sighed and then mumbled something.
"Hmm?" Ni-ki hummed.
"Drugs," Jungwon said as the younger pulled his clothes out of the closet.
"I'm here because of drugs."
"Ohh."
"But I don't want to talk about it."
"I understand." Ni-ki smiled.

When they were ready, they left their room, Jungwon locked it up, and then they went into another room.
"Well, I can't belive it.." they heard a voice after a while.
"The first time you aren't late. I'm proud."

Jungwon rolled his eyes and went to take his seat, followed by Riki.
"Well, we have a new person here. Will you introduce yourself?" the man said to Ni-ki.
"Em.. I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me Ni-ki, I'm sixteen years old."

"I'm Christopher Bang Chan, but you can call me Chan," he said, smiling at Riki.

" Okay, so in a short time, most of you have lost faith in yourselves. Write on the pages the things you are good at."

~Some time later~

"Jungwon, what did you write?" asked Ni-ki. The boy didn't answer but showed him a blank page.
"You have to be good at something," he protested.
"I'm not."

When it was over, the boys returned to the room.
"I don't believe you're not good at anything," the boy said, and started looking around the room.
"Then believe it."

"And this?" he asked and pointed to a medium-sized drawing on the wall. Jungwon quickly ran up and covered it up.
"Nothing.."
"Show me, please."
"No."

"You probably won't be able to stand here forever," said the younger. Jungwon just sighed and pulled back.
"Grafitti.." he mumbled.
"This is fucking awesome, why didn't you write about it?" he asked, to which the boy shrugged his shoulders.