10

𑁍𑁍𑁍

The boys went down and entered the room where the movie was about to be played. In the middle of the room was a couch and next to it several armchairs. There were blankets and a lot of pillows.

They went to take their seats on the couch. Jungwon sat in the corner, next to him Ni-ki, and next to Ni-ki Sunoo.
"Have you really never been to such a thing?" the youngest asked Jungwon, surprised.
"No?"

"Why? That seems cool."
"Honestly, I didn't have such a good contact with anyone before, so I was afraid to come here myself." Jungwon confessed.
"Awwe.." Ni-ki hugged him.
"I'm here too, you know?" Sunoo said pouting. Ni-ki chuckled and hugged Sunoo.

After a few minutes, more people began to come to the room. Yeonjun stepped out to the middle and smiled.
"I'm glad you came, I hope you will have a nice time." He said, then turned off the lights and turned on the movie.

Jungwon began to watch, and after a few seconds, he felt someone take his hand and play with it. Everything would be fine if it weren't for the fact that he felt several times that Ni-ki's fingers were rough. Concerned, he took his hand to see that the boy had wounded fingertips.

Ni-ki, realizing that something was wrong, looked at Jungwon, who was looking at him.
"With what did you do it?" The elder whispered and began to caress his hand.
"Can we talk in the room?"
"Mhm." Jungwon hummed and continued to watch the movie, occasionally looking at Ni-ki and stroking his hand.

He tried not to fall asleep, he tried, but when he closed his eyes, sleep came by itself. Unfortunately, 'someone' woke him up every now and then to tell him to look at the necessary moment to which. Jungwon was ready to throw the boy out the window, but refrained.

Once the plot started to be interesting he felt, a weight on his shoulder, but then he realized that it was just a sleeping Ni-ki.
'Hypocrite.' Jungwon thought and ruffled his hair.

Before he knew it, the movie was coming to an end, so everyone would be going back to their rooms soon.
When the credits came out and everyone started to get up, Jungwon also stood up and took Ni-ki in bridal style.
'Oh God, this kid is heavy..'

The boy didn't wake up, he just mumbled something.
"Sunoo Hyung." Jungwon called out, and after a while the boy appeared next to him.

"Would you come with me and open the door to the room?"
"Of course." Sunoo nodded. After a while, Jungwon with Ni-ki in his arms and Sunoo were at the door of the room.
"Thank you, good night."
"Good night."

Jungwon put the younger one on his bed then he took a pillow to hit it on the younger's head to wake him up.
"Oww.. what the-" He didn't finish because Jungwon hit him with a pillow again.

"You know you could have wake me up in a differen way?" Ni-ki said and leaned his back against the wall. Jungwon sat down next to him and took his hand.
"With what did you do it?" Before the boy answered there was an awkward silence.
"A pin."

"Why?"
"I don't know. I just felt empty when I looked at my hands, but once I took that pin and I started hurting myself.. I'm sorry.." Ni-ki mumbled and hung his head low.
"Don't apologize, just don't do it, and if you do, tell me.."

The boy nodded.
"Do you have any other scars?" Jungwon asked and began to check his hands. Due to the fact that the boy had short sleeves, it was easier for the older one to check. The boy was about to sigh of relief until he rolled up his sleeve and saw a few faded cuts in his arm.
"And not so long ago you were worried about my scars."