3

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"I can't belive it.. did you miss us Jungwon?" asked one of the boys.

Jungwon took a step back without saying anything. His eyes were wide open and his heart was beating very fast.

"Oh no.. Don't be scared. We won't hurt you." provided the boy with a smirk.
"And who's that?" asked another boy, but before he approached Ni-ki, Jungwon stood in front of him.
"Don't you fucking dare to touch him."

"Then I touch you." said the boy smirking and pulled Jungwon's hand, then slapped him and kick him hard in the stomach.
'We won't hurt you. Mhm Yea.'

"Jungwon!" shouted Ni-ki and ran to the lying boy
"Ooo, you have a friend." he said when Ni-ki helped Jungwon to get up.
"At least he has one.. Not like you."

"You little-" The boy took a swing to hit Ni-ki, but Jungwon caught his hand.
"I said don't touch him."

The boy snatched his hand from Jungwon's grip and pushed him to the wall and then grabbed Jungwon by the col.

The rest of the boys laughed looking at it.
"Hey! Leave him alone, he didn't do anything to you!" After a while the boy pressed him harder and then let go of him. Jungwon fell on the ground but then he kicked him again in the stomach.
Ni-ki right away run up to him.

"Don't worry, it won't end up like this." said another boy and then they walked away.

Ni-ki helped Jungwon to get up again but Jungwon immediately fell to the ground. Ni-ki crouched next to him.
"I-I'm sorry, if you hadn't come with me it wouldn't have happened."
"That's not your fault Ni-ki."

☾︎❤︎☽︎

"Here," Ni-ki said and gave the older a package of ice. Jungwon put it to his stomach.

"Thank you."
"No problem. If you would feel worse, please do tell me." Jungwon nodded.

"Why did they do this to you?" Asked after a while worried Ni-ki.
"I don't know. It started in high school in the middle of the first year.."
"You.. You want to talk about it?"

"I.. no, not now."
"It's okay, I understand."
"Thank you.." Ni-ki just smiled at him.

After a while, both boys were getting ready to sleep.

"Good night, Hyung."
"Good night Ni-ki."

|\|\|\

In the morning, Riki went to Yeonjun.
"Oh, hello Ni-ki why-"
"Tell me about Jungwon's past."
"Ni-ki, you know i can't."

"Please! Some stupid boys beated him."
"Is he okay?"
"Yes, i helped him. Don't worry." explained Ni-ki.

"Please Hyung."
"I can't. He need to tell it himself. Just give him some time, it isn't always that easy." said Yeonjun and started typing something on his laptop.

"Even just a little bit?"
"Ni-ki."
"Okay. I'll wait. Thanks." said younger then get out and came back to his room.

When he returned he got Jungwon's blanket that was lying on the floor and covered him with it.
"I just want to help you.." He mumbled.

☾︎❤︎☽︎

When Jungwon woke up, he looked at his stomach to see bruises.
"Fuck you Hyunwoo.." he whispered.
"Who?" asked curious Ni-ki and went down from his bed.
"No one.." younger just sighed.

"Again.. I'm sorry."
"Thats not your fault."
"It is! If we hadn't left, it wouldn't have happened! If I hadn't said it, then he wouldn't have done it to you! If I didn't exist, it would never happen!" Ni-ki shouted.

Jungwon got up and quickly walked over to him.
"Don't even say that.." he said and grabbed Ni-ki by the shoulders.

"If you hadn't been here, I would never have used the pass. If you weren't here, I would never dance again. If you weren't there.. I wouldn't have a friend after a very long time."

Ni-ki almost starter crying. He Just hugged Jungwon. The elder didn't know what to do at first, but after a while he hugged him back.
"I'm sorry.."
"No, no. You have nothing to apologize for. " assured Jungwon.
After a while, the boys moved away from each other.

\|\|\|

A month passed, Ni-ki was still waiting for a day when Jungwon would tell him about his past, like Yeonjun said, but that day never came.

The boys were now sitting on the floor playing uno. After a while, they heard a knock on the door. Ni-ki got up and went to open it.

"Hi Ni-ki, someone is waiting for you in the lobby." said Yeonjun and then walked away.
"Come with me, Jungwon. "
"But they are waiting for you."
"And?" Jungwon gave up and went with the younger one.

When they got down Riki right away
recognized the person, and hugged them.
"Hi mom.."

"Hey Riki, i missed you very much. Sorry I couldn't come early but you know, work." She said smiling.
"But you're here."

"Oh.. Jungwon, this is my mom, mom this is Jungwon, my rommate and friend."
"Uhm Hi." greeted boy.
"Hello, nice to meet you!" Jungwon just gave her a little smile.

"I'll go back to the room."
"No, please stay." said Ni-ki with puppy eyes.
"I need to do something."
"Ehh, okay."

\|\|\|

'And you'll ever visit me mom?' Jungwon thought on the way to the room.
'of course not. You and father have better things to do, don't you?'

Jungwon began to laugh at himself, after a while he was in the room. He lay down on the bed and pulled out a small picture.

'Back then, we were a happy family. But now? Son in rehab, father has peace that he always wanted, and the mother is happy that she doesn't see this failure.' Jungwon sighed.

"Atleas I have Yeonjun Hyung, Yeji noona and Ni-ki.." he mumbled with tears in his eyes, but as soon as they showed, they disappeared.

'Are you crying? tch.. pathetic.'

'Look! a crybaby!'

Jungwon shook his head, And once again he looked at the photo.

~meanwhile~

"If you and Jungwon would like to come to dinner, let me know in advance." said Riki's mom with a wide smile.
"Okay."

After a few minutes, the woman looked at her watch.
"Oh.. I need to go. But I'll visit you again."
"Thank you for coming." he said and hugged the woman for goodbye.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑!!

𝚂𝚘.. 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜😔😔

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎?

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💗

𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞❤️