9

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Did something happend..?" boy asked not sure what's going on. Yeonjun took a deep breath and walked up to the confused boy.
"Your.. Your grandfather died.." he said and looked with concern at Jungwon, whose eyes started to tear up.
"N-no.. No! Y-youre kidding.. right..? Tell me you're joking!"

His hands began to shake, and it was harder for him to breathe.
"Jungwon, breathe, it will be fine." Yeonjun said it himself trying to stay calm. Jungwon slid to the ground, trying to breathe deeply and keep his eyes on a certain point as he was reminded of all the moments he had shared with his beloved grandfather.

"Breathe.. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale." Yeonjun instructed the boy until his breathing calmed a little bit down. At one moment, the door of the exchange office opened and Sunoo came out of there holding a pile of papers.

"Only these papers left, Hyu-" he stopped when he saw what's happening.
"Jungwon..?" he ran up to the boy and just as he was about to sit next to him, Yeonjun stopped him.
"Don't touch him now.." he mumbled.

Sunoo understood what he meant and sat down leavind some space between them. Yeonjun didn't move him away from Jungwon, because he knew the boys were somehow friends.
"I don't know what happened that you're in this state, but it's going to be okay, believe me." he calmly said.

"H-he left me! He just left!" Jungwon shouted the words he had been mumbling earlier. Sunoo quickly glanced at Yeonjun.
"His grandfather died."
"Oh.."

The office was filled with the sounds of Jungwon's sobbing and the gentle voices of Sunoo and Yeonjun calming him down. After a few minutes, the boy calmed down but there were still tears in his eyes that he didn't want to run down his cheek and his hands were shaking.

"I'm sorry, I'm a burden to you.." He said and hugged his knees.
"You're not. Everyone has a moment of weakness." Sunoo assured and rubbed him comfortingly on the back.

|\|\|\

Before he returned to the room, Yeonjun said that as if he wanted to talk, his door are open and that he should come to some exercise that are in a day.

"What was it all about?" Ni-ki asked when the elder entered the room.
"Just.. One thing." The younger nodded, didn't want to force him, seeing his swollen eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Ni-ki looked at the elder waiting for an answer, while Jungwon was about  to go the bathroom to get ready for sleep.
"Yep.. I'm only tired." He gave him a small smile.
"If you say so.."

Ni-ki climbed onto his bed and as he barely lay down, he fell asleep. Or so he thought until he woke up a third time while Jungwon came out of the bathroom.

"Why aren't you sleeping, Ni-ki?" He asked, then climbed onto his bed.
"Sometimes I can't. I mean, I can, but I wake up every now and then.

"And if you were at home, what would you do?" Jungwon asked, sitting down.
"I would go for a walk."
"Then dress up, we're going."
"Really? Will they let us?" Ni-ki wasn't sure about the idea.

"We can slip away but they'll kick us out for it, or we can ask for permission but they'll refuse us." The elder explained by opening the closet.

"Let's ask. Who knows, maybe someone agrees." Ni-ki replied with a small smile.
"As you wish." Jungwon shrugged his shoulders and put on pants and hoodie. Ni-ki did the same after a while.

As they stood in front of Yeonjun's door and were about to knock, the door opened.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, confused.
"Well, We have a request, can we go for a walk? We know it's late, but still, can we?"