4

𑁍𑁍𑁍

failure!

mistake!

crybaby!

"Stop!"

kill yourself or something!

faggot!

die!

unnecessary shit!

"Stop!" cried Jungwon and grabbed his hair.
"I don't want that.. " he whispered.

After a while Ni-ki entered the room, and saw Jungwon sitting on the bed with his head down.
"Did something happened? Are you alright?"
"Everything is fine."

"My mom said we could come to dinner one day, but we must give her know in advance." said younger.
"That would be nice.."
"Yeah."

"Boy, I don't buy it."
"You don't buy what?"
"I don't know if you know, but I have eyes and I see that you're not alright." said Ni-ki and sat down on the floor in front of Jungwon.

"What's wrong?" asked worried Ni-ki.
"Nothing." assured the elder.
"Jungwon.."
"What?"
"Look at me."

The boy hesitated for a moment, but he did so, showing his red and swollen eyes.
"You were crying.. why?"
"I just remembered something."

"You won't tell me, will you?"
".. just one thing."
"Really?" Jungwon nodded.
"You need to know something about your roommate.."

He then took a deep breath.
"I didn't have the best relation with my parents.. So when I saw you hugging your mom, I was reminded of how right things were before.. "

"What was it like.. if I could know?"
"Just.. It wasn't the best.."
"I'm glad that you told me.. and trusted me." Ni-ki said.

After a while, Riki got up from the floor and sat down next to Jungwon.
"You can talk to me about anything if you want."

"Thank you.." mumbled the older to which Ni-ki smiled.

☾︎❤︎☽︎

In the next day, the boys were in the main hall and they were talking with Yeji. At least Ni-ki, Jungwon just sat there and sometimes interjected a word.

After a while Yeonjun came with a briefcase.
"So.. Today there is a little more to say, the first thing, the nicer one, recently there was an idea with a box, you can write something to someone and throw it in the box, the next day we will be handing out letters."

After he said this, some of them smiled slightly.

"The second thing, as you probably know, here drugs and other illegal highs are banned. However, one person did not know it, I will not say who because you will find out about it anyway. As it was in the regulations, this person will be exchanged with a person from another center."

"Because of this situation, we are forced to search the rooms." It was not held without protests and voices of indignation.
"We understand that there are private things there but it's for safety so please listen to the commands."

"Last thing, the search will start in 20 minutes, because we want to finish it today, until then, everyone go in front of your rooms and do not enter them.  Thank you and see you in a moment."