5

𑁍𑁍𑁍

~two years earlier~

Silence. The only sound that could be heard are raindrops hitting the window. After a while, the door slammed.
"I don't want to see you anymore, you fucking mistake!"

The dark-haired boy leaned against the door and slid to the floor with tears in his eyes.

'I don't want to see you anymore.' this phrase was repeated in his head for a few more minutes.

"If you don't want to see me, you won't.." the boy mumbled and then quickly got up, took the first bag he saw and started throwing clothes into it.

After a while, he went to the window, opened it and ran away from the house. When he decided he was far enough away, he pulled out his phone and dialed the phone number.

For a moment he wondered whether to click the green button or not. But he did it.
"What the fuck, what do you want?"
"C-can I stay with you for a few days, Hyung?" the boy asked with a trembling voice.

"I- what happened?"
"Just can I?"
"Y-Yeah, of course."
The boy hung up and ran in a direction he knew.

During this time, it fell apart even more, as if the clouds knew what the boy was feeling.

When he knocked on the door, it immediately opened.
"What the fuck happened Jungwon?!"
"I-i ran away from home.."
"Oh my god.. come in, you'll catch a cold."

After a while, they were in the older boy's room.
"But you're quiet and don't leave my room unless I let you. To school, go out the window, because when my father sees you, I'll be dead." the older quickly explained.

"Relax, I remember, this is not the first time."
"Good. Wait no, it's not good, it's good that you remember but not good cause you again ran awa- oh god, I'll better shut up."

"Don't worry Hyung, I'm fine." assured Jungwon.
"No, you're not fucking fine. You wouldn't be here, at night if you are 'fine'."

After these words, Jungwon fell silent.
"Fuck.. I'm Sorry.."
"No, you're right.."
"Jungw-"

"Beomgyu go to sleep!"
"Yeah, sorry!"

"You sleep on the couch."
"I know, don't worry. But as for the school, I don't want to go there tomorrow."
"Yea.. I understand. "

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Jungwon slept peacefully until..

"Wake up!" he heard Beomgyu's loud whisper.

"What the fuck.. ?"
"Finally, on the desk you have breakfast, rather no one will enter here but if so, hide in the closet. I'm going to school."

When Beomgyu left the room, Jungwon went back to sleep. Well at least he tried. After some time, Jungwon got out of bed, went to the older's desk and started eating breakfast.

~afternoon~

"I'm here." said Beomgyu entering the room and sitting on the bed beside Jungwon.
"How was it?"
"Boring as always." The older replied and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.
"Do you want one?" Jungwon shook his head.