12

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"It all started in highschool. It wasn't like that before, me and Haeyun were friends.. Good friends actually. But then he started to be friends with Hyunwoo and Seongjun. And then everything started to go wrong.

At first he started spending less time with me, when I wanted to meet with him he said he couldn't and when I went to the store or something I saw him with them, then he started insulting me and finally he left me for them.

It hurt, I mean we were friends since childhood, we went everywhere together, we told each other everything. I guess I just got used to it. What hurt the most was when they beat me up the first time he didn't do anything.

He was just looking, and laughing while insulting me. Well I still remember one situation."

---

It was past 1 a.m. Jungwon's body ached, even the slightest movement hurt him. However, he shook the spray and let his imagination took over him. He smiled slightly; he was doing what he loved.

Few buildings next to the school, there was a large wall and several benches next to it. Students often came there to smoke, to gossip, they also used this place to confess their feelings to whom they like and sometimes to drink.

Jungwon was so focused that he didn't hear someone coming. It wasn't until he turned to take another spray and he noticed the presence of another person.

The boy swallowed when he saw who it was.
"I knew you'd be here." He quickly turned around and tried to ignore the fact that someone was looking at him, but he couldn't.

He took a deep breath, put down the sprays, and then took off his mask.
"W-what do you want? Isn't it enough for you what you did to me before?" Jungwon asked, afraid of what might happen.

He expected everything but the words that left the boy's mouth.
"I'm sorry." Jungwon widened his eyes. After almost 3 months of being beaten up for no reason, one of his bullies, his ex-friend, to be exact, apologized to him.

He couldn't believe it. He knew it wasn't true, but part of him wished it were true, and it all was over.
"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?" The boy looked at Jungwon slightly surprised.

He took a step forward which made Jungwon take a step back.
"This is a joke, right?" Jungwon asked even though he knew the answer.
"Of course it is, you stupid faggot." He said then took another step.

"Haeyun, please stop." Jungwon panicked. The boy just smirked and pinned him against the wall, a hand on his neck. He tried to free himself from his grip but for nothing, it only made the boy hold him tighter.

Jungwon wanted to cry, not because of the pain but because of who was causing it. At the age of 10, he would never have thought Haeyun could do this to him. But here they are.

"Oh no, are you crying? I'm not even holding you thight." The boy released him and Jungwon lost his balance, fell to the ground and spilled the pills he had in his pocket. 'I must have closed the bag wrong.' He thought and tried to cover it.

Luckily, Haeyun didn't notice. He knelt down beside him and and gripped him hard by the hair to make him look at him.
"W-why are you doing this to me?" Jungwon asked weakly.

The boy laughed.
"Are you really asking, you crybaby? You started to annoy me. You are too clingy, you talk too much, We couldn't meet because you had to study, I just got bored with you. Let's not forget you're some stupid gay bitch."

Those words were like venom to Jungwon, the next thing he knew was that tears started running down his cheeks and Haeyun left. He got up, picked up the pills, taking one in his mouth as he did so, and then started painting again.

---

To answer your question, which I know you want to ask, yes I am gay." Jungwon chuckled slightly at the younger's reaction.
"Oh well, I'm bi so." Ni-ki gave a thumbs up when he said that and smiled.

"Oh wow, what a weird way to come out, but anyway, then it was even worse, because they were 'popular' other students started calling me names, teasing me but not like them."

While Ni-ki was listening to this, he regretted more and more that he hadn't broken that boy's nose. What Jungwon had to go through was terrible.

But at least now he understood why he hadn't used the passes, why he hadn't spoken much in the beginning of their friendship. Only now did he see how strong Jungwon was.

He knew that the boy didn't tell him everything, but he didn't push, he was glad that he trusted him enough to tell him part of his past.

"I never thought Haeyun could do something like that, but apparently I was wrong. It was one of the few times he beat me. Mainly Hyunwoo did it, Seongjun brought me to them and Haeyun talked.

The worst was when they found out that I was taking drugs. They forced me to give them too, when I didn't they beat me. But it didn't last long because then the person I got them from got worried and now here I am.

I may not have used passes, but I am grateful to you. Thanks to you I was able to do graffiti again and even though we met them later, I don't regret it." Jungwon smiled to him remembering that one day.

"I love doing this, remember when Yeonjun asked me to do one? The mask I had was from Haeyun. I got it from him when we were 14. I know it's weird that I still have it, but it's the only thing that reminds me of what he was like when we were friends.

I think that's it, maybe someday I'll tell you the rest." The older scratched his neck.
"No, it's okay, I understand. And that was probably the most you've said to me. But why didn't you tell anyone?"

Jungwon sighed.
"I was afraid that if I told anyone it would only get worse. Anyway, they told me not to tell anyone." Ni-ki nodded; He hated those boys, he knew that the next time he met them, he would surely break one's nose.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞❤️

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!