13

𑁍𑁍𑁍

A week passed after their conversation. Now the boys were at exercises. Jungwon sighed as he looked at another blank paper in front of him.

They had to write down what they wanted to achieve. The boy was spinning the pen in his hand while he watched Yeonjun walk around and read what others wrote.

The man then walked to him; it didn't even surprised him that the paper was blank. Yeonjun then slightly smiled as he bent down to whisper something to him.
"Jungwon, I was thinking, do You maybe want to talk?"

The boy was silent for a while then nodded his head.
"Alright, then come to my room at 5.40p.m?"
"Mhm.."

He then gave him a small smile before walking to others. Jungwon didn't know why he agreed, but he let it be. Maybe then he would feel a little better. The boy sighed and started to scribble on the paper until the exercises ended.

He had 15 more minutes, he went to the room to see Ni-ki folding his clothes. The younger one turned and smiled at him.
"I folded yours too, they're on the bed."
"Oh, thank you." Jungwon took them and put them in the closet and then sat at his bed. When Ni-ki finished, he sat down next to him.

"I'm going to Yeonjun in a while, when I get back and if you want, we can do something." he saw Ni-ki's face lit up. Then it got to him that he never really asked if he was okay, it was always Ni-ki asking how he was, it was always Ni-ki making sure he was alright.

He swallowed, Ni-ki had helped him many times but had he ever done anything for him? He was brought out of his thoughts by a light tap on his shoulder.
"Hmm?"
"I asked at what time you need to go." Jungwon looked at the clock and then at the boy next to him.
"In 10 minutes."  Ni-ki nodded his head.

"Hyung, are you okay?" The younger asked after a while of silence.
"I wanted to ask you the same thing.." Ni-ki got startled.
"Me? I-I mean I'm in the rehab so-"
"Oh my God.. Ni-ki.." Jungwon laughed, followed by the younger.

When the boy calmed down, he looked at Jungwon.
"But yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?"
"Just because." Jungwon replied.
"Mhmm.."

Ni-ki looked at the clock and then at Jungwon.
"You have 5 minutes." He said to him.
"I'm going to Hyung's, I'll be back soon." He assured him. Ni-ki nodded and the older boy went out of the room

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Jungwon sighed as he closed the door and started walking to Yeonjun's room. After a while he stood in front of his door; He knocked and went in.

Yeonjun smiled to him. Every time he somehow managed to convince him to talk, he was proud of himself; he promised himself that he would help him.

Jungwon sat down in the chair across from him. Yeonjun took out some papers and wrote something before talking.
"Last time you were there 7 months ago, I'm sure some things changed." Yeonjun said and the boy rolled his eyes.
"Go straight to the point."

"Alright, so at exercises, the thing with what do you want to achieve, I just started thinking. What do you want to achieve?"
Jungwon stayed silent.
"I.. I want to get out of here." He replied after few minutes of thinking.

Yeonjun nodded.
"Good goal. But I feel like there will be a 'but'" Jungwon chuckled lightly before nodding.
"I have nowhere to go. Even if I manage to get out of here, I'll be back like before. But I'll try to find a way. "