6

𑁍𑁍𑁍

~present time~

Jungwon woke up first. And since he didn't want to wake Ni-ki up, he was just lying, looking at the bed above them.

At one moment, the boy felt a hand on his waist and that someone was hugging him. Jungwon looked towards the younger one and covered him with a blanket so that it wouldn't be cold for Ni-ki. Little did he know, that Ni-ki wasn't actually sleeping..

After a few minutes, Jungwon heard a knock.
"Come in." he said quietly but audibly, then he saw Yeonjun with a slight smile.
"Good morning mr. 'I don't want a roommate'." Jungwon just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."
"Sorry but no, but anyway, two people can't be on my exercises, maybe you and Ni-ki would like to come?" the elder asked.

"I don't know, I'll ask him when he wakes up. When they start?" asked black-haired.
"In 40 minutes. But they are loose you can come whenever you want."
"I'll let you know." Yeonjun nodded and left the room.

After about 5 minutes, Jungwon began to wake Ni-ki up.
"Hey, wake up." said the elder and touched his shoulder.

Well, because Ni-ki pretended to be asleep, he still had to pretend to wake up.
".. I don't want to. 5 more minutes." he mumbled incomprehensibly.

After more than 10 minutes, boys were still in bed, because Ni-ki didn't really want to go to Yeonjun.
"Do you know that we once met?" said elder.

"Really? When?" asked very surprised Ni-ki.
"I once bought you cigarettes. About two years ago, I was walking with a friend, as we passed the store you came up to us and you asked one of us to buy them for you." he explained seeing the face of the younger.

"Was that you?" Jungwon nodded.
"I don't know if I'm the right person to say this, but you've changed. I mean, I would never have thought.."

"People change."
"Yeah.. But how do you remember me?" asked Ni-ki.
"I don't know, I just remembered your face. At first I was not sure but when I heard why you are here I was like 'yup thats you'" Jungwon laughed slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?"
"I don't know. What was I supposed to say? "
"Maybe 'hey, I once bought you cigarettes, you probably don't remember me but I remember you so.. how are you?'" after these words, both of them began to laugh.

"You look better when you smile." said Ni-ki.
"So I look bad?"
"No! That's not what I meant. Just-" the younger one began to explain himself.
"Don't worry, I'm just kidding."

☾︎❤︎☽︎

The day was no different from the others. Jungwon talked with Ni-ki until Yeonjun entered the room.
"I just came to say that this boy will be soon."
"Why do we need to know?" asked
sarcastically Jungwon.

"I'm just giving you information." he replied and then left.
"You know who it could be?"
"I just hope not one of them."
"Them?" asked Ni-ki curiously.

"Never mind.. let's go to dinner." Jungwon changed the subject then he got up.
"Why you never tell me anything..?" mumbled Ni-ki.
"It's not like that-"
"Then how? Why you never tell me anything?"

"Ni-ki.."
"No. Just answer me, don't change the subject. Why-"
"Because I don't want anything bad to happen to you, okay? I don't know how but in a very short time I got used to you and.. I care about you.."