THREE. never have i ever... kept a secret from my best friend

KALANI WANG knew that Eleanor had a boyfriend

KALANI WANG knew that Eleanor had a boyfriend. They had met in the drama department and had been dating for quite some time now.

The only person who didn't know was Devi and when she found Eleanor and her boyfriend making out in a vacant classroom she was livid. She couldn't believe that one of her closets friends had his something like that from her.

Now imagine how Devi would feel if she found of if Kalani and Ben were dating.

The next day, Eleanor had dragged Fabiola and Kalani to Devi's locker in which she wasted no time apologizing for keep this big of a secret from her. She had spent the majority of her night crying while making a video collage of her and Devi with John Legend's All of Me, though that seemed to be a waste because Devi forgave her with no questions asked.

"Okay, well, with your permission, I'd still like to play it. It took a long time, and-"

"We're good." Devi smiled, "I'm happy for you and Oliver."

Eleanor sighed in relief, "Oh, great."

"El, Lani, and I agreed we won't keep any more secrets from you, even if the harsh truth puts you in a wheelchair once again." Fabiola said.

It was likely that Kalani had her fingers crossed behind her back when she made this commitment.

"Well, that's not gonna happen, but I appreciate the sentiment."

The group soon stopped in the halls when Alex called out to Fabiola, saying that he liked how her overalls looked on her.

"Fab, what was that?" Devi asked, "That was so sexy."

"It was?" Kalani asked.

"In her eyes, yes it was." Jodie smiled.

"Did you ask out Alex Gomez?" Devi questioned.

"I followed through on your boyfriends plans, so yes, Alex and I are going to Wetzel's Pretzels this weekend."

Eleanor gasped in excitement, "Okay, what about you and Johnny? Did you ask him out yet?" She asked.