FOUR. never have i ever... had the shortest relationship of my life

KALANI WANG was officially off of the market

KALANI WANG was officially off of the market. It was shocking to say the least, but Kalani finally had a boyfriend since breaking up with Ben Gross.

In fact, Ben found out Kalani had a new boyfriend went he was holding hands with Margot.

Nick had seen his girlfriend standing by her locker, grabbing her textbooks when he decided to slip his arms around her torso.

She smiled as he placed soft kisses against her neck and Ben Gross was there to see it all.

What he wasn't there to see was what happened that afternoon in the Wang household.

Kalani and Nick were there alone. Meredith being out and shopping for her clientele.

Kalani sat in Nick's lap, her hands running through his hair as he ran his hands up and down her back.

As their bodies pressed closer, their kisses grew more passionate.

Nick began to press kisses down Kalani's neck. She, in return, titled her head back to give him easier access.

Her heartbeat quickened in anticipation of his next move.

Nick's lips moved with purpose, leaving a trail of lingering warmth and delicate imprints of desire along her neck. His breath tickled her skin, intensifying the tingling sensations that danced across her body.

Nick pulled away from her neck, almost down to her chest, to look up at her, his smile almost read as intoxication as he looked at her.

He moved his one hand from her back to her face as he pulled her down to kiss her on her lips once more.

He flipped her over onto her back, a small smile growing on her lips as Nick's hands, now free to explore, roamed against the fabric of her clothes, their touch teasingly tracing the contours of her torso. Every graze, every deliberate movement, sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Kalani's body.

He pulled back slightly, his forehead touching hers, "Do you wanna do this?"

Kalani smiled, "I do." She spoke softly.