ONE. never have i ever... not gotten my boyfriend back

KALANI HAD finally lost her virginity

She lost her virginity to a guy she loved, to a guy she cared about, to a guy that laid beside her, his bare chest heaving up and down as the blanket laid gently against both of their skins.

Kalani turned, laying on her side as she looked over at Ben. They hadn't said much since they... finished, but she wanted him to say something... anything.

She wasn't going to speak first and make a fool of herself. She wouldn't dare do that. She wouldn't dare put herself in that position.

Ben soon turned over, a small smile on his face as he looked over at her.

If you recall, Kalani gave Ben her special pass to get back together as boyfriend and girlfriend and to have sex. She even told the boy that she loved him.

She wasn't drunk. She'd known for months that she loved Ben Gross and that she wanted to be with him... but is that what he wanted.

That's what her mind was now asking her. She wanted to know what he wanted. He had sex with her, yeah, but did he really want to get back together with the girl?

Jodie Sweetin (Kalani's inner voice and the reason Kalani probably needed to go back to therapy) popped up behind the girl.

"He's gotta say something." Jodie said, "I'm begging him, for our sake, that he says something nice."

"Um... I guess if there's nothing else, I should hit the hay." Ben sighed, "Can I call you an Uber?"

"An Uber?" Jodie questioned, "A damn Uber!?"

"Oh." Kalani muttered, "You want me to leave?"

"Kalani—"

"No," She sat upright, the blanket still over her bare chest, "yeah. I should go."

She turned over, facing Jodie as she grabbed her bra from her imaginary figure.

"You're gonna leave?" Jodie asked.

"I don't have a choice."

Ben furrowed his brows, "Did you say something?"

"No."