SEVEN. never have i ever... been more proud of my boyfriend

TO BE very clear, Kalani did not recall telling Devi anything at Ben's party

TO BE very clear, Kalani did not recall telling Devi anything at Ben's party. In fact, she didn't even remember Devi being there. She promised not to get that drunk ever again.

But, she finally told Devi the thing that had been on her chest for months. It's just that Devi didn't want to believe it.

First, Eleanor kept this secret relationship from her and now Kalani. It actually made her upset. Was she really that bad of a friend? The fact that two of her friends had these secret relationships and didn't tell her was shocking to say the least, but maybe Devi deserved to have her feelings hurt in that way.

Secondly, because Kalani told Devi her secret, at least, that's what Ben said, she told Fabiola and Eleanor. Though they were shocked, they were happy that she found someone and didn't have to pry her way into Johnny's life anymore.

Finally, Ben and Kalani could be very public with each other. It was odd and she didn't want to make too many moves too fast. She wanted things to be slow and steady even if they had been dating for months. Truly, telling Devi about her relationship before Fabiola and Eleanor felt odd. She'd been friends with Devi for years and though it would've seemed normal for her to tell her first, she was made at Devi, but was it because Eleanor and Fabiola were made at her?

Devi hadn't really been there for any of her friends, but Kalani really had nothing to hid other than her relationship with Ben.

So, when Devi asked Kalani could she move in with her. She was hesitant, but allowed her to move it. It had to be something important for her to ask to move in. It wasn't like the time that they were five and Kalani wanted to runaway because Meredith ate the last pop tart.

"Is it true?" Devi asked, "What you said at Ben's party?"

Kalani turned, "Yeah. I'm confessional drunk apparently. Ben and I have been seeing each other for months. The only reason I didn't say anything was because of the feud you two have."

Devi nodded. She completely understood. If she were in Kalani's place she might've done the same thing.

"He was the one that wanted me to tell you."