TWO. never have i ever... been a stupid bitch

KALANI WANG wouldn't consider herself a bitch

KALANI WANG wouldn't consider herself a bitch. Not once had she ever lashed out on some prior to the incident in the hallway with Margot. She was probably the nicest out of her friend group. Fabiola probably had her beat but that's neither here nor there.

But, Kalani could consider herself to be stupid at times. Not academically stupid, of course. More so, living her life stupid, you know.

She broken up with a guy because of her insecurities, had sex with a guy she loved and he didn't say the big L-word back, and her best male friend was away in college... that last part has nothing to do with her being stupid, but Jacob always told Kalani the truth. He wouldn't hold back on whether or not she was being delusional, dense, or stupid... he was honest like that.

But Kalani Wang wouldn't never consider herself to be a stupid bitch. Calling someone a stupid bitch was such a low bar. Like, how are you stupid and a bitch?

Someone at that damn school thought Kalani was a stupid bitch and she had her high suspicions; but for now, stood with her arms crossed, eyes brimming with tears, and Doc Martens killing her feet as her and Meredith stared at the words one the side of her car.

"This is dad's car." Kalani muttered.

The conversation of Kalani's parents had never really been discussed. And that's because neither of the Wang siblings wanted to talk about it.

Mr. and Mrs. Wang weren't around. They weren't there for Meredith and they weren't there for Kalani.

The closest parental figure that Kalani had was Jodie and Meredith. Which said a lot because one of them just so happened to be fictional.

Kalani and Meredith couldn't really tell you what happened to their parents. They just upped and left one day. Mr. Wang first and Mrs. Wang following after.

And for some time, their grandmother watched them before passing on due to old age.

It had always been Kalani and Meredith and whatever their parents had left behind.

And this car was one of the last things that Kalani had of his. Yes, he left her. She was angry, but this car held good memories and now it was tainted with stupid bitch on the side.