FOUR. never have i ever... seen him ready to move on

KALANI WANG had no idea what jealousy even was

KALANI WANG had no idea what jealousy even was. Of course she could tell you the definition and could point it out when she watch the daytime dramas, but in her day to day life, to find that sense of jealousy... she couldn't point that out.

But Jodie could and honestly Kalani was growing sick.

"How could he do that?" Jodie asked, "After everything you two have been through he just chooses the next POC and act like nothing is wrong!" She paused, "Is that wrong of me to say?"

Kalani glanced up from her book, "Probably, but you're a figment of my imagination. Like Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents."

Jodie furrowed her brows. It was true. Jodie wasn't real to Kalani. This Jodie was Kalani's self-conscious and would only choose the best for Kalani because, technically, she was Kalani.

"Look, I've come to the conclusion that I might've overreacted to the whole Ben and Shira thing. That's my fault. And because of that I have no choice but to let Ben move on and if he comes back to me like a sappy little butterfly then it was meant to be."

"You hate butterflies."

Kalani held a tight lip and continued reading her book The Summer I Turned Pretty and soon she was joined by Fabiola.

She mentioned that her mother had made fudge and wanted to find the others and share it with them.

Fabiola dragged Kalani out of the library and into the commons where they found Devi and Aneesa sitting at a table.

Kalani hadn't talked to Aneesa much, in fact, they probably spoke once and that's when Kalani asked Aneesa if she had heard what the answer to question two was.

Fabiola sat down at the table and pulled the fudge out for everyone to eat. She claimed that Eve was vegan, gluten-free, and thinks that M&M's are complicit in the corporatization of America.

It didn't take long for Devi to get caught up in the mess she called her life. She had been failing P.E. and needed to be apart of the 24-hour relay to get that bumped up.