ONE. never have i ever... been on a first date

DID KALANI Wang have sex with Ben Gross?

No.

It's was actually pretty awkward afterwards. So awkward that Kalani hadn't even tried to be as public with her relationship with Ben afterwards.

For sure, people knew that they were dating at this point, but it was pretty clear that Kalani hadn't been as PDA-ish as what people had expected.

A lot had happened recently. Devi, for sure, was going to give Paxton a chance. Fabiola didn't really know who Bebe Rexha was, but was in a solid relationship with Eve. And Ben stood up to his parents and they were going to have dinner as a family once a week.

But Devi's date had been pretty shitty. In fact, she began to regret the date when she sat down to play Call of Duty and not be on the same team as Paxton.

"No candlelit dinner? No rose petals in a little trail leading to the bedroom door?" Eleanor asked.

"Where he's arranged more petals in a giant heart in his California king bed?" Fabiola added.

"His friends didn't even leave. I finally took off when Trent ate way too much pizza and barfed." Devi explained, "Was your first date with Ben anything like that?"

Kalani sighed, "No. I don't think Ben and I have even had a first date."

"What?" Eleanor questioned.

"We've always been private with everything that we do that I having a first date never seemed to work out."

Kalani had to actually sit on the thought of her and Ben having a date. Duh, they were dating, but had they been out on a certified date? Hell no.

Devi sighed, "I guess Paxton just wants to be friends."

"Maybe it's for the best." Eleanor said, "His penis is too big."

Fabiola nodded, "Yeah, he was wearing gray sweatpants the other day at drop off. My mom rare-ended a bus."

"I wouldn't let anyone else know that." Kalani said.

The group separated into duos to pick up trash for class. Fun for sure. Picking up used condoms... so much fun.

As expected, Kalani and Ben were partnered up. Though picking up trash in silence seemed to be fine. It was for Kalani, who once again had Jodie Sweetin talking to her and if she responded she would be labeled as a mad woman.

"As Ben about the date." Jodie said, "Come on! You guys are finally in a public relationship. So what you didn't have sex with him when had expanding wood! This is your chance."

Kalani waved Jodie off and turned to face Ben, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Ben turned, holding his trash bag in his hands as he waited for Kalani to continue.

"So, I know that the other night was weird and I'm sorry. It's just-"

"Don't worry about it." He smiled, "Whenever you're ready."

"I'm still sorry. I want to make it up to you."

"Lani, don't worry about it. I promise it's fine." Ben chuckled.

"I want to go on a date." She blurted.

Ben furrowed his brows, "A date?"

"Yeah. We've never been on one before and now that my friends know and support my relationship I think it would be a perfect time to go one."

"Really?"

Kalani only nodded. She didn't know why she felt nervous. This was her boyfriend for crying out loud, but a date? Out in public? This was different.

"Sure." He smiled, "I'll let you know."

"Great!" She smiled, "Now I have to go plan my outfit. I'll be right back."

Ben watched as Kalani ran off to gather who he assumed to be Devi, Eleanor, and Fabiola.

That's when it really set in. Ben Gross was going to take Kalani Wang on her first date.

Now he was nervous. This date could either make or break their relationship... sounded dramatic but it was true.

So, so true.

- lucy has something to say !!

i think everyone should have a milf award

anyways life's what you make it 🫶 by hannah montana

bye :))))