MCU: Grandson of Vilgax.

A/n: what you look like above. Yes I drew this. I used purple for the top but it'll be (f/c) for you guys.

Y/n's POV:

"Goodbye mother.", I spoke to my mother who was standing with the rest of my people in the main square of the city.

"I know you will make our people proud.", mother replied as she placed her hands onto my face as I closed my eyes.

Once she let go I jumped into the green and cyan sky as I began to exit the atmosphere only looking back at the crowd of people before heading off into the vacuum of space.

———————————-

It has been quite some time since I left my home, flying through the empty darkness only occasionally flying past a few stars and nebulas. Eventually though, I finally came across a planet that seemed to hold life.

It was very different compared to my own world: blue skies, buildings made out of unknown metals and glass that looked like fingers reaching for the sky. The most unusual thing was the abundance of different species that I have never encountered before, one that had caught my eyes was what seemed to be a living tree drinking from a fountain he was accompanied by a furry creature wearing clothing of some sort. Must be the tree's pet.

What shocked me was what had happened next as the pet pulled out some sort of gun and shot it at a male that was running past them. Seeing the male in trouble I walked up to him.

"You look like you need some help.", I commented at the being who spasmed on the ground. The cause being a silver and blue square attacked to his back. I ripped off the device as the male turned to me.

"Thanks man, I needed that.", the male thanked as he pocketed a silver and black sphere before we were suddenly surrounded by yellow light and lifted off the ground. It appears that I've been arrested for some unknown reason to me.

3rd POV:

The Nova guards had arrested Y/n and put him behind a screen that showed his vitals as well as his species. The first guard a short man with curly brown hair was looking over a blue screen before he yelled out "Holy Nova!!", in surprise as he looked up at Y/n and back down at the screen.

The second guard taller in stature with slick black hair was confused by the sudden yell, "what is it?", he asked as the first guard kept on blinking.

"That's a Chimera Sui Generis, not only are they rarely seen off their world but this one is insanely strong.", He replied.

"Hang on, I've heard of that species before. The last one to leave their planet was Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds.", the second guard replied.

"Looking over his DNA it seems he's related to that Conqueror. Luckily he didn't resist, we should send this to Nova Prime.", the first guard quickly tapped away on his device.

"For now we should just send this group to the Kiln. We'd be doing the galaxy a favour sending a relative of Vilgax to a super prison like the Kiln.", the second guard finalised with a slight smirk thinking of his promotion.

A/n: bit of a short chapter but it's like an introduction to the character. I thought it would be a cool idea to have an alien from Ben 10 in Guardians of the galaxy I've got another idea but I haven't done the drawing yet.