Stone meets Metal.

Y/n's POV:

Hello, my name is Y/n Universe and I am on Vacation!!

It's just me, myself and I. After my whole mental breakdown at Beach City where I nearly destroyed Little Homeworld and the Temple, I decided I should take a break and look after myself for a bit. So, I decided to explore the world, and instead of using a warp pad, I'm going the old-fashioned way... with Lion!

He wanted to travel with me and I'm glad he did. It's nice to have some alone time but of course, I miss the gems, my dad and everyone back home I guess Lion didn't want to leave me be.

Once I had visited some of the old gem locations like the strawberry battlefield, the floating coliseum and other places I decided to go somewhere new. I'm currently in Jasper, Nevada, a small town in the middle of nowhere, it was so normal compared to all the other places I've been to and I've been to the moon and outer space before but this time normal was good.

*Boom!*

Or so I thought.

I turn to the loud explosion to see a large blue dust cloud covering most of the dark sky.

"Come on Lion, let's go check it out.", I say as I hop on the pink beast and charge to our new destination.

When I arrived I was shocked to see a ginormous crater and coming out of the rubble were sinister purple-looking robots, they also dragged out a larger red robot who looked very beaten up.

"Hey!", I shouted down to them, "Are you guys ok?", I asked but I was surprised when the purple robots dropped the red one and then began to shoot at me as their hands shifted into blasters.

"Woah, not friendly. Lion stand back.", I said as I formed my rose shield to defend Lion and me from the incoming fire.

I enlarged my shield before pushing it forward launching it at two of the five robots that were shooting at me. They continued to shoot at the shield in an attempt to break it but it was no luck as the shield flattened them before ricocheting off their metal bodies and towards their allies.

I super jumped down to the crater and balled my fist as pink energy began to form around it, I swung my fist forward at the two purple bots that were beginning to get back up after being flattened and were once again struck down by a wave of pink energy knocking them out for good.

I then dodged a red laser bolt aimed for my head as I turned to the last of the purple bots I formed my bubble shield tanking the oncoming blasts as I ran towards it at the last second before hitting it I quickly added spikes to my bubble. Crashing into the robot it was quickly crushed by the pink spikes as it collapsed to the ground.

"Urgh", the red bot groaned in pain as it began to wake up. Dissolving my shield I ran over to it.

"Hey are you friendly?", I asked cautiously.

"Huh? Yeah?", the red robot seemed confused as he looked around him, the crater, the downed purple bots and then me.

"Did you do this?", he asked at least I think he was a he by the sound of his voice. Lion came down the crater to the two of us brushing up against my side as he looked up to the red robot.

"My name is Y/n Universe and this is Lion, what's your name?", I asked as Lion gave a light yawn and sat on his hind legs.

"Uhh... Cliffjumper.", he responded then looked at Lion, "Why is he pink?"

"I can explain that but I don't think you'd be able to understand it.", I replied as I stroked Lion's candy-floss-coloured mane he gave me a look as if to say that we should get going, and I nodded in reply.