A Dhampire on school grounds?

A/n: so I was inspired to write this oneshot by WalkingBiohazard  's story Dead man walking. So some characters will be gender bent and The story will start from book 3.

3rd POV:

Harriet, Ronalda and Hermione were sitting in one of the compartments of the Hogwarts express along with their new teacher who was asleep in the corner of the compartment.

Suddenly they were interrupted as the door to their compartment opened to reveal Dracona Malfoy and her two stooges Crab and Goyle.

"Well, surprised you're here Potter. With Black escaping Azkaban I'm sure you'd be cowering in some hole somewhere.", the platinum haired girl sneered but before Harriet or Ronalda could retort a voice called out to Dracona.

"Dracona, what are you doing?", the voice was clearly male but it held a harsh yet soft tone.

Dracona reacted to the voice as her whole demeanour changed from being an aloof and arrogant girl to a meek and quiet one as she moved from the door as her stooges moved to the right of her not daring to look at the new person.

As the male approached the open door the three girls inside couldn't help but blush at the sight of the boy. His midnight black hair, Pearl white skin and dark crimson eyes.

Unlike the others, who wore their Hogwarts uniforms the male wore a black open blazer holding the Hogwarts emblem on his right chest with gold trims, a loose white shirt and a large red ruby rested below his neck

Unlike the others, who wore their Hogwarts uniforms the male wore a black open blazer holding the Hogwarts emblem on his right chest with gold trims, a loose white shirt and a large red ruby rested below his neck. The boy fiddled with a silver and ruby encrusted ring that was on his left hand as he looked down on Dracona.

"Sister, what are you doing?", his calm voice asked once again which caused the girl to shudder and not dare to look at him. The golden trio on the other hand were shocked by this revelation Dracona had a brother?! Before they could think any further on this the male turned to the three of them.

"Ah, I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Y/n Tepes Monstrum, I am Dracona's half-brother.", he announced to the group as an air of nobility surrounded him.

"D-did y-you say half brother?", Hermione stuttered out unable to hide her blush from the boy.

"Yes, my mother Narcissa before she married Dracona's father was in a relationship with my father, Vlad Tepes Monstrum, a prince in Transylvania. After spending some time with my father it was decided that I join Hogwarts although I am older it was decided that I be a part of Dracona's year.", he revealed as they looked at him and Dracona who still looked at the ground. They were slightly hopeful that they would see more of the boy.

"I hope you three are friends of Dracona's she's a very shy girl.", Y/n told the three as he placed his right hand on his sister's shoulder as she now blushed in embarrassment unable to retort.