Aliens, Zoanoids and the Guyver.

3rd POV:

Deep in the Dc multiverse one Earth faces a new threat, a new enemy, and where there is an enemy perhaps there is also a new ally. The Earth in question is Earth-38 the home of Supergirl, her world is currently on the edge of collapse and the cause is Humanity.

A group known as the children of liberty, xenophobes, are targeting alien refugees on Earth. Of course Supergirl and her team have fought back against Liberty but what they don't know is that they are about to face the next evolution of human kind.

In a lone warehouse on the outskirts of the city the leader of the Children of Liberty, Agent liberty himself is standing within this derelict building seemingly waiting for someone.

"Where are you?! You called me here!", Agent Liberty commanded to the darkness

"There is no need to shout. We have called you for a proposition.", an elderly male answered as he steps out of the darkness. The man was rather short in stature and wore a large white robe that dragged across the ground, but what caught liberty off guard was the large oval red gem embedded into the elderly man's forehead.

"What are you?", Liberty spat in disgust.

"I am a part of the next step in human evolution, Mr Lockwood. But you may call me Dr. Barcus.", the doctor answered the man calmly as he revealed the Agent's identity.

"What do you mean by next step?"

Dr Barcus merely chuckled at the man's question, "You ask a lot of questions but how about I just show you.", as the Doctor gestures to behind him as two more men step out of the shadows, the men dressed in all black suits and black tinted glasses although that didn't matter. As soon as they appeared they began to change as heat radiated off their bodies as they began to swell and morph, ripping apart their clothes and turning into these monstrous ape like beings.

Agent liberty stepped back in fear, "W-what sort of aliens are these things?!", he yelled in shock

"Weren't you listening? These are the next step, through genetic metamorphosis these zoanoids can take down any alien that could step in your way.", Dr Barcus revealed calmly, "I could make your children of liberty into a true army of liberty, with you in command of a real threat against alien kind. Of course I can make you even stronger as well.", he offered his right hand out.