2 "inevitable"

Y/n is Your Name

Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Y/n's pov
May 27th 2022

I wake up to my phone ringing. Its Noah.

"Noah its 4am what could you possibly want?" I ask him. "Y/N SEASON 4 CAME OUT TODAY. YOU'RE COMING OVER AND WE ARE GONNA WATCH IT!" Noah responds.

"Oh my God Noah. Its literally 4 in the morning. We have all day. Let me sleep for like 2 or 3 more hours. Also you were in the show. You know EVERYTHING that is gonna happen so why do you wanna watch it?" I ask

"BECAUSE Y/N IT'S A TRADITION. PLUS I WANNA WATCH IT WITH MY FAVORITE HUMAN ON THE PLANET DUHH" Noah says. "AND.. There's like 9 hours or something like that in this volume. Anddd after we watch it I wanna go to the movies and watch the Bobs Burgers movie that came out today.." Noah finishes.

"Ugh fine Schnapp. Whose house are we watching it at?" I ask. "I was thinking about watching it at my house. I mean I've got a really big TV" Noah says.

"Okay Schnapp. I'll see you in an hour. I love you" I say and hang up.

I go to take a shower. After my shower, the time is 4:16. I've got about 44 minutes until I said I would be over. I put on cute sweats, dry my hair, and put on some light makeup.

4:50.

I go downstairs and write a note for my mom. 'Going to Noahs to watch Stranger Things. Might spend the night. Love you.'

I walk out the door, turn to my left and walk to the next house from mine where Noah is waiting on his porch.

"Whats up?" I say as I walk into the house. "Whats up is I thought you fell back asleep. You took soooo longggg" Noah says while rolling his eyes.

"Well be lucky I didn't decide to go full glam cuz that would've taken another hour" I say laughing. "Ughh why do you wear makeup?! You're so gorgeous Y/n. You don't need to paint anything on your face to be pretty!" Noah says.

"Thanks Schnappers but thats not what all of your fan girls that stalk my Instagram say.." I say looking down at the ground.

"Hey, Y/n/n, they only say that stuff because they are jealous that you are living the life that they can only dream of" Noah says while he grabs my hand and looks into my eyes "you're the most gorgeous person on the planet and I don't want you to ever think otherwise." He finishes.

"Thanks Schnapp. I say as I walk to his bedroom. "Hey, Noah can I ask you a serious question?" I ask.

Noah's pov

"Oh wow. You said 'Noah' this must really be serious" I say laughing.

"Yeah.. its not like REALLY serious. But I wanna know. Why have you been so nice to me lately? I feel like you've always been the friend that would tell me I need makeup but now you're saying the opposite?" Y/n asks.

I turn away for a second. Scratching my neck.

I think to myself. 'Crap, what do I say? I did used to be like that. But I think I'm developing romantic feelings for her.. ill make something up I guess'

"Oh that? Millie and Sadie have been telling me about how many of their insecurities they have because of things their friends say as jokes. Even if its meant as a joke it can still hurt is what they said. So I've been trying to stop doing that." I say, making most of it up on the spot.

"They have a point." Y/n responds. "You can know that someone is playing and it still hurts.." Y/n says staring at the ground. I can see her start to cry. She tries to hide it.

"Hey, let's turn on Stranger Things and lay down Y/n/n" I say changing the conversation and wiping the tears off of her face with my thumb.

She looks so beautiful. Even when she is crying. I know I shouldn't like my best friend of almost 10 years but... I guess it was inevitable.

Y/n's pov

Noah wipes the tears from my face. I don't know why but I feel my face getting warm. He looks so good. Wait- what? This is my best friend of almost 10 years that we are talking about. I don't like him. Well I don't think I like him. I can't. He would never like me. It- its impossible. Maybe that's just my insecurities talking. But. I - I can't like him. It'll make things weird.

I snap out of it. "Yeah. Let's go lay down and watch Stranger Things" I say

A/n the reason I made this chapter was to show how y/n caught feelings for Noah and to also show how Noah likes Y/n already in case you were confused lol

Have a great day/night xoxo Renny

Word count: 858