13 "shall we?"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/f/f is Your favorite flower

Noah's pov

I wake up at 10 to my alarm. I start getting ready for me and Y/n's date. Our date starts at 12.

I take a quick shower.

I get out, and put on a nice outfit that I don't care if it gets dirty, because it probably will.

I decide to do my hair a bit different than normal.

(A/n I legit have 180 pics of Noah saved in my phone- I don't think thats healthy

(A/n I legit have 180 pics of Noah saved in my phone- I don't think thats healthy..)

By the time I get my hair done, its 11:28. I slip on a pair of Jordan Dub Zeros.

I've still got about 30 minutes until our date, so I walk to the nearest flower shop and pick up a bouquet of Y/f/f's

By the time I get back to the hotel, it is 11:57. Looks like I'm gonna be right on time to pick up Y/n.

I walk up to Millie's room and knock on the door.

Y/n's pov

I hear a knock on the door. "Hey Millie. I think that's Noah, will you go check?" I ask.

"Yeah I will." Millie says as she gets up and opens the door. She looks at who it is before she shuts it.

"You were right Y/n." Millie says as she sits back down.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Priah asks.

"I'm waiting for you to pause 'Boo Bitch!'" I say. Maya picks up the remote and pauses the TV.

I walk up to the door, checking in the mirror to make sure my makeup and hair still looks good. It does of course.

I open the door. Noah is standing outside with a bouquet of y/f/f.

"Wow, Y/n you look gorgeous." Noah says. "Thanks Schnapp. You look really good" I say.

Noah hands me the flowers, and holds his hand out. "Shall we?" He says. I grab his hand.

A/n im so sorry for another filler chapter but I had a busy day today. Tomorrow I have a 4 hour car drive so ill probably write a couple of chapters during that so that I don't have to write while I'm on vacation.

Word count: 394 very short :(