3 "is she talking about me? "

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Y/n's pov
May 27th

We just finished episode 7 of Stranger Things season 4. "HOLY SHIT! NOAH! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" I say as that one cliffhanger at the end of the episode comes on (tryna not spoil for anyone who hasn't watched it yet).

"I KNOW RIGHT!" WHEN I SAW MILLIE FILMING THAT SCENE I LITERALLY LOST IT!" Noah replies.

"Speaking of Millie. How is she?" I ask. Me and Millie have met a couple of times and I think we are friends but we aren't really that close.

"Shes doing really good" Noah responded. "Actually I wanted to talk to you about something." Noah says.

"What is it Schnapp?" I ask confused.

"So we need someone to play a Wills girlfriend in season 5 and the Duffers said it should be someone that I am really good friends with so that the chemistry looks real. So I thought I would ask you.." Noah says as he rubs his neck.

"Of course I will Schnapp! I would love to be part of the cast!" I say excitedly.

"Okay, cool. So the auditions are being held in 3 weeks so you've got plenty of time to practice. Plus you have an advantage since we are already friends and I help pick out who it is." Noah says.

"I'll totally have to ask my mom but im sure it'll be a yes!" I say. "Okay, then call her." Noah says. "Fine Schnapp."

I pick up my phone and call my mom. I put it on speaker.

"Hey mom, so Noah just asked me to audition for season 5 of Stranger Things" I say to my mom.

"Go for it sweetie! I believe you can do it and if you wanna, then I totally support it." My mom said. "Okay thank you! I love you mom bye!" I say and hang up.

"YAY NOAH!!! I GET TO HOPEFULLY WORK ON STRANGER THINGS WITH YOU!!" I say excitedly. "YAY Y/N!! IM SO EXCITED!!" Noah yells.

~~~~~~~time skip 2.5 weeks~~~~~~~

Today is the day I fly out to Atlanta to audition. I'm nervous, but at least Noah is going with. We get to sit by eachother on the airplane luckily.

I think I wanna start dropping hints that I like someone to him on the flight.

We get on the airplane and it takes off.

We are sitting on the plane talking about random things.

"Noah can I tell you something?" I ask. "Of course you can y/n. You can tell me anything." Noah says.

"Okay.. I have a crush on someone." I say to him. His face turns red, as he burrows his eyebrows, making him look really mad. "Who? Y/n. Who?" Noah asks.

"I'll give you a couple hints" I say smiling. "Okay." Noah says.

Noah's pov

"Okay, so he is in the cast of Stranger Things and I'm gonna be working really closely with him if I get in." Y/n says. Is she talking about me? Oh my God I think she is.. what do I say? Do I say anything? I'm gonna.

"Wait for real?" I ask. "Yeah.." Y/n replies looking down at the ground.

"Y/n are you talking about me?" I ask.

"I- I am, Noah. I know you probably don't like me like that, and if you don't, then I totally get it and I'll find a way to go back to not liking you like this.." Y/n says with tears in her eyes.

"I like you too Y/n. But-"

A/n cliffhangerrr lol. Sorry bout that. Just wait til I release the next one. Its gonna be uhm- ill just let u see. Have a good day/night xoxo Renny

Word count: 642