10 "Congratulations"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
Y/l/n is Your Last Name
A/n is Authors Note

Noah's pov

We get to set, and walk inside.

Y/n goes to the side of set where people waiting to audition go, while I go with the rest of the cast to the audition room. (A/n I did some research on auditioning but not a lot so bear with me here.)

"Hey Matt, hey Ross" I say when I see the Duffers. "Hey Noah" they respond.

"Did you ask someone to come in for the audition?" Ross asks. "I did, actually. Y/n. I talk about her all the time. Best friend for 10 years" I say.

"You invited your best friend to be your love interest in a show? You know how awkward that could make things, right?" Matt asks.

"Yeah I know, but Y/n is officially my girlfriend now." I say.

"Oh wow! Noah isn't single anymore!" Ross says. I laugh.

"Okay so we will automatically bump up Y/n for chemistry points with you, so she does have a higher chance for getting the role." Matt says.

"Okay, cool!" I say and I go sit by the other cast members.

About 10 minutes later we start the audition process.

Girls come in the room, and read their scripts, and I read mine.

We read a scene from an 80s romance movie.

After about an hour of reading scripts, I hear Y/n's name being called.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n Y/l/n?" I hear someone call. "That's me." I say standing up.

"They're ready for you" the voice says.

I walk into a room and give Noah a big hug. "Hey Schnapp" I say. "Hey darling" He says back.

"I'm guessing you told the Duffers?" I say. "Yep!" Noah says.

"They bumped you up on chemistry points since we are already a couple" Noah says.

"Well we should probably show them how good of an actress I am too then" I say.

We read a script from an old 80's romance movie. Afterwards I gave Noah a kiss and then walked back to the waiting room.

Another 2 hours or so went by and Carmen Cuba came out.

"Ashley, Brooke, Raven, Alexis, and Y/n, please come with me. The rest of you, I am sorry to inform you that you did not get the role. You may go home now." She says.

We walk back into the audition room where the Duffers are waiting.

"Hello girls! You 5 did the best out of everyone that we auditioned. This is a really nerve racking moment for you." Ross says.

"We decided to switch up the elimination process. We are gonna do this like a cooking show would. Noah is your chef that you tried to impress" Matt says.

"Alexis, Brooke, Ashley. Please step forward." Noah says. The girls step forward.

"I'm sorry to inform you three that you didn't get the spot." Noah finishes.

The girls walk out of the room. They look like they wanted to cry.

"Raven, Y/n, both of you may step forward now." Noah says.

"Now, Raven you are an outstanding actress. Y/n, you are also outstanding. I'm sorry to say this, but Raven, I think Y/n is a better fit for the show. There is 10 years of chemistry between us and I feel like she is the obvious choice. Raven, I wish you all the luck. I hope to see you at a red carpet in a few years, because I really do believe you have an amazing talent." Noah says while Raven starts crying.

I go over and give her a hug.

"Congratulations Y/n. I'm sure you're gonna be amazing for this role." Raven says as she walks out of the room.

I go over and give Noah a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad I got the part" I say to him.

"Me too" he replies.

Everyone comes over and congratulates me. Millie, and Sadie both squeeze me so hard I feel like my insides are gonna come out.

"Congratulations Y/n." The Duffers say. "We will send you all of the needed information to you soon. And we are so excited to have you join our cast!" They finish.

"Okay! Thank you guys so much!" I say.

Noah is turning away from me, talking to Millie so I decide to try and scare him.

I walk behind Noah and put my finger to my lips, telling her to not say anything.

I jump on his back.

"Shit!" Noah yells. "Why did you do that Y/n?" He asks.

"To scare you Schnapp" I respond as I pull him into a kiss.

We all go back into our limo, and head to the place where everyone else is getting interviewed.

I have to stay offscreen since nobody knows that I am in the show.

The interviewer who's name is Amy asks everyone lots of questions.

I see Noah elbow Millie.

"Oo guess what?" Millie asks Amy. "What?" Amy replies.

"Noah has a girlfriend" Millie says looking at Noah and smiling.

"Oh wow, thats exciting Noah. Is there anything you can tell us about this girlfriend of yours?" Amy asks as she looks over at me and smiles.

Noah and Millie had already told Amy what was happening. Amy knows that I'm Noah's girlfriend and that this is his way of hinting at it to his fans.

"Well, most people don't know who she is. But those who know my personal life could probably guess who it is considering how long we have known eachother." Noah says.

"Can you give us a.. name or anything?" Amy asks. "Hmm. I'll upload a couple of hints to Instagram the day this comes out." Noah responds.

After the interview is over, we go back to our hotel where I pack a cute outfit, a pair of pajamas, and my hygiene necessities and I go to Millies hotel room.

"Hey Mills!" I say when I walk through the room.

"Hey Y/n/n!" Millie says.

A/n. Next chapter is gonna be AWESOME!! I might have to split it into 2 Chapters! But anyways have a great day or night xoxo Renny.

Word count: 1054