Introduction

Hi, I am Y/f/n (Your full name).

My birthday is January 17th, 2005.

My best friend, Noah Schnapp is a celebrity from a Netflix show called Stranger Things. I have known Noah since second grade, when I first moved to Scarsdale New York.

Both Noah and I got into UPENN college and we are so excited! I got into UPENN with a wrestling scholarship.

I have only been wrestling since the summer after eighth grade, but its the best thing I have ever done. Its super fun, and has helped me improve my health, both mentally and physically.

My mental health before I joined wrestling was really bad. My dad died when I was 11, and I had been broken up with with my first serious boyfriend just a few months before that, and he left me in a really bad place.

My dad was a really good fighter, and taught me a lot about real world fights as well as tournament fights. It was him who got me interested in wrestling.

Wrestling and Noah were the only things that kept me alive for a while.

I act in some small commercials and stuff sometimes, but nothing too big.

Authors Note: Hey people! I'm Renny, the author of this book. By the time that I am making the introduction chapter, I am already writing chapter 22 of the book, I realized that there were some things that didn't really make sense in the book without any background information, so I made some background information. This book has been amazing to write, and I'm so excited to see how it will progress. In case you didn't figure it out, this is a Noah Schnapp X reader, and the pronouns used for Y/n are she/her, but you can substitute them for whatever pronouns you think would best suit Y/n for you. Its the same thing with Y/n's hair and outfits, if you dont like them, then feel free to change it to something that better fits who Y/n is to you. Anyways, have a great day or night xoxo Renny.

Word count: 358