22 "Lisa?"

Trigger warning: There is talk of panic attacks, fat shaming, use of the C-word, fighting, and blood.

Okay, so the first tw is about panic attack, and the second one is fat shaming.

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Noah's pov

We get out of Millies car and head inside to wait for everyone else.

After a couple of minutes, everyone else is finally here. We walk inside and go over to the large touchscreen zip lining applications.

"Hey man" I hear behind me. Its Caleb.

"Whats up Caleb?" I ask him. "Will you pay half the cost for everyone to zip line? I'm paying the other half." Caleb says.

"Of course I will." I respond.

After we finish filling out the applications, we walk over to the register to pay.

Me and Caleb get in front and the cashier isn't there yet.

After a couple minutes of waiting, I hear Finn behind me. "Guys, there's a bell." He says as he pushes past both of us and dings the bell over and over again.

I look over at Finn "Dude, stop seriously. I'm sure the cashier is on their-" I say getting cut off.

"Hello! How can I help you guys?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Wait- That voice. I know her from anywhere. That's Lisa. I'll never forget her. She broke my heart.

Only Y/n, and Millie know about her, but they don't know what she looks like, just what she did to me.

I look up to confirm its her.

"Lisa?" I say.

"Oh my god- uhhh- hi Noah.." she says.

"Uhm- can we get 17 tickets for the zipline?" Caleb asks, looking at Lisa and me confused.

"Me and Caleb here are splitting the cost" I say quietly as I back up near Y/n.

"Okay, the total for all 17 of you will be 936 dollars and 18 cents. Let me divide that in half for you.... 468 dollars and 9 cents for both of you." Lisa says.

I get my wallet out and pull out 500 dollars.

"Here. Give my change to Caleb." I say as I walk away.

Y/n follows me. "Noah, was that Lisa?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say.

My chest starts getting tight, I lean against the wall and slide down. Its getting hard for me to breathe. I look around and try to make out anything I can about my surroundings.

Y/n's pov

"Noah, are you okay?" I ask as I sit down and put my arm around him.

"Noah, I need you to listen to what I am saying, and to respond to me." I say.

Noah nods his head.

"Okay, I need you to breathe with me." I say.

"In..... out...... in...... out...... in........ out......." I say.

"Noah, I need you to look around the room and tell me five things you see." I say once Noah calmed down a bit.