5 "you only live once"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/I/UN is Your Instagram Username
↪ is Replying To a Comment

Y/n's pov

I put on my swimsuit. Wow, I look hot. Lets upload this to Instagram!

 Lets upload this to Instagram!

Y/I/UN: Bout to go swimming. Thought I looked hella hot 🔥

Noahschnapp: Cmonn you're taking so long...
↪ Y/I/UN: Schnapp I've still gotta take off my makeup and do my hair.

Milliebobbybrown: OMG YOU LOOK FIRE! ILL BE IN THE POOL IN 5!
↪ User124noah: Wait.. Millie and Y/n know eachother??
↪ Milliebobbybrown: Yeah we do! We are both besties with Noah!
↪ User124noah: omg you responded! I love you so much xxx!

Y/nhater69: Ugh shes so ugly and fat. Why she have so many followers?
↪ Milliebobbybrown: Uhm excuse me?? You're literally hating on someone you don't even know in real life.
↪ Noahschnapp: Yeah. Y/n is the most beautiful girl in the world and you're hating on her because you're jealous that she lives the life you could only dream.

LazyLilly12937: Y/n You're amazing! You're my favorite influencer
↪Y/I/UN: Omg thank you, that means so much to me!

17,492 more comments..

I finish doing my hair, then walk out of the bathroom where Noah is waiting. "Wow. You look- pretty." He grabs his neck. "Good. You look pretty good." (If you know that reference then I love you.)

Noah's pov

"Thanks Schnapp. You look pretty good too" Y/n says slightly blushing.

"Thanks Y/n/n. Shall we?" I say putting my hand out. She grabs it and we walk down to the pool.

When we get there, we find Gaten and Millie waiting in the hot tub.

"Took you long enough!" Millie says. "You can blame Y/n for that one" I say laughing as Millie gets out of the pool and gives both of us hugs.

We sit in the hot tub laughing and talking about random things.

Sadie was the next one to come in. "Hi Sadie!" I say excitedly. "Hey Noah!" She responds. She joins the hot tub and we talk for a while.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Girls will you go with me?" Y/n asks. "Yeah!" Sadie says "Sure!" Millie says.

After they leave I turn to Gaten. "Hey Gaten. What do you think about Y/n?" I ask. "Why do you wanna know what I think Noah?" Gaten asks.

"Well- I uhh. We both like eachother and I really wanna ask her out, but we agreed earlier to wait a week before we go on a date.." I say.

"Well. I think Y/n totally likes you and that she really wants to go out with you." Gaten responds.

Millie's pov

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, girls will you go with me?" Y/n asks. "Yeah!" Sadie says. "Sure" I say.

We walk to the bathroom. "Okay. Is this about Noah, Y/n?" I ask.

"Yeah..." Y/n responds. "I- wanna just date him already but, we agreed to wait a week before dating.."

"THEN MAKE A MOVE!!" Sadie yells.

"OMG YES!! Y/n. You and Noah are sharing a room, so watch a movie, make small talk, then make a move! Its so easy. You got this!!" I say.

Noah's pov

"Okay. I wanna make a move. What do I do?" I ask. "Okay. So, you're sharing a room right? So watch a movie, then talk about the movie and finally, make your move, lean in for a kiss or something." Gaten says. We continue talking for a second and then the girls walk into the room and sit down in the hot tub.

After we finish talking we all go back to our rooms. We both take quick showers, mostly just rinsing the chlorine out of our hair.

We change and get comfortable.

"Hey Y/n/n, do you wanna watch a movie? I ask. "Yeah. I was just about to ask you that same question." Y/n responds.

"Okay. What are we gonna watch?" I ask. "You pick." I say.

"Hmm. Okay how about we watch 5 feet apart." Y/n says.

"Whats it about?" I ask. "Its about this girl named Stella who has this illness called cystic fibrosis and if 2 people with the disease come in contact it can kill them. And Stella and a boy named Will who also has cystic fibrosis fall in love." Y/n says.

"Oooh. That sounds good. Let's watch it." I say.

We turn it on.

"Human touch. Our first form of communication. Safety, security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger, or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we are happy... bolsters us in times of fear... excites us in times of passion, and love. We need that touch from the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never understood the importance of touch... his touch... until I couldn't have it.." the tv says as Y/n moves closer to me, laying her head on my chest.

~~~~time skip to after the movie~~~~

"My beautiful, bossy, Stella. I guess its true what that book of yours says. That the soul knows no time.. My drug trials not working." Will says on the TV as I feel tears well in my eyes. "I want you to know that... This past month, will last forever for me... My only regret is that, you didn't get to see your lights."

That was the turning point for me. I started crying really badly. I look down and see that Y/n was crying too.

Will plugs in a cord from outside which turns on a bunch of beautiful lights. I'm over here losing my shit crying at this point. But so is Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~end of movie~~~~~~~~~~~

"Human touch. Our first form of communication. Safety, security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger, or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we are happy... bolsters us in times of fear... excites us in times of passion.... and love. We need that touch from the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never understood the importance of touch... his touch... until I couldn't have it.. so... if you're watching this.. and you're able.. touch him.. touch her.. life's too short to waste a second."

"Oh my God Y/n!! Why did you make me watch this??" I ask, still crying. "Because Schnapp. I wanted to get the tears flowing." Y/n says as she wipes the tears from my cheek. "And for that message at the end. You never know when all this could end.. why wait a week.. we both want this right?" Y/n says, looking into my eyes.

"You've got a point Y/n." I say pulling her face closer to mine. I close my eyes and she closes hers.

Y/n's pov

His soft lips touch mine. I put my hand across his head. Pulling him closer to me.

We pull away, looking into eachothers eyes. "Y/n, will you go on a date with me?" Noah asks. "You know what Schnapp? You only live once. Why not? I'll go on a date with you." I say as I pull him back into another kiss.

A/n. I know I said this was gonna be a slow burn book, but remember I also said that its gonna have a fast start ;) have a good day/night xoxo Renny

Word count: 1274