24 "i thought You would say that"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Y/n's pov

5 years later

I wake up to Noah cooking breakfast.

A lot has changed in the past 5 years. Both of us graduated from UPENN last year. We moved in together too. We live in Atlanta now.

The last season of Stranger Things, season 5 came out about a year ago. All of us cast members still hang out when we get the chance, but everyone has moved on to their own projects.

I

pick up my phone to look at the time. Its 7:30. Wait I need to look at the date. August 12th, 2027. Its our anniversary. Noah and I have been dating for 5 whole years, oh my gosh.

Thats so crazy, it feels like yesterday Noah and I were running around the elementary school playground playing tag with a stick because 'boys have cooties'.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Noah says.

"Good morning love." I reply, still relatively groggy.

"Do you know what today is?" Noah asks. "Of course I do, Noah. Its our 5 year anniversary!" I say happily.

"Yeah, and I have something special for you." Noah says. "Ooo what is it?" I ask.

"You'll see." He responds.

I get out of bed and walk over to the kitchen. I get in the kitchen, and give Noah a kiss.

"I made pancakes." Noah says, handing me a plate with red heart shaped pancakes.

"Theres no way you made these without a template or something." I say laughing.

"Okay, I did use a template but they look so prettyyy" Noah says.

"You're so cute" I say as I sit down and eat.

"So, I've got something planned for our 5 year anniversary." Noah says.

"Okay, don't tell me what it is. Just say what I need to wear." I say to him.

"Hmm, wear something like what you wore on our first date. Like try to replicate it exactly." Noah says.

"Noah, I still have the outfit from our first date. I can still fit into it too." I say.

"Okay, then wear it." He says.

I walk back into our room and put on the outfit that we wore on our first date, now all that's missing is the hair and makeup. I wish Millie, Maya, Priah, and Sadie were here to help me with it, but they are all out of the state filming a movie together.

I get a call. Its Noah, why is he calling when he is literally in the other room?

I answer it. "Hello?" I ask him.

"Hey, I want you to go to the place where we first said our romantic 'I love you's'" He says. "Is it the same room number?" I ask. "You know it." He responds. "Ok I love you bye" Noah says and hangs up.

I grab my keys and get into my car. I drive down to the hotel that we stayed in so many years ago.

I walk inside. "Hi, uhm I need a room key for room 413. The room is under either Y/n Y/l/n, or Noah Schnapp." I say.

The lady pulls out a room key. "Here you go Ms. Y/l/n. Also, I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan!" She says. "Thank you! Do you want a pic with me?" I ask her.

"If its not too much of a problem, then totally!" She says as she grabs her phone. I take a pic with her and head up to the room.

I open the door. The room looks just like it did 5 years ago. I head to the balcony.

As I walk through the balcony doors, I see Noah standing on one knee holding a ring.

"Holy shit. Holy shit." I say as I start to cry.

"I love you Y/n. I am so deeply in love with you. I have been in love with you for almost 6 years now. I'm gonna continue to love you until the day I die. Whether that be tomorrow, or 60 years from now, I don't know. What I do know, is that whatever the future holds, I know that you're gonna be in it. I promise to love you forever, and I want to seal that vow. Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?" Noah says.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I say as he puts the ring on my finger. He stands up and I give him a kiss.

"You know, the only thing that could make this better is all of our friends standing behind the balcony door recording us." I say.

"I thought you would say that." Noah says.

He looks over to the balcony door where I see Millie, Sadie, Maya, Priah, Joe, Finn, Gaten, and Caleb standing in the doorway.

"OH MY GOD! HEY GUYS!! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU!" I scream.

"Hey Y/n/n!" They all say as the run over and give me a hug.

"Congratulations!!" Millie and Sadie say as they run over to me.

"Noah told us that he was gonna propose and we couldn't miss it!" Caleb says.

"I missed you guys!" I say. "We missed you too!" They respond.

I give Noah another kiss and we all spend the rest of the day hanging out.

6 months later

I wake up early to an unsettling feeling in my stomach. Oh God. I'm gonna throw up.

I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

Wait.

Morning sickness..

Noah and I have been trying to have a baby for a couple of months now. Could this be it?

"NOAHHH I JUST THREW UP!" I scream.

Noah runs into the bathroom. "Hey love, are you okay?" He asks.

I look at him, smiling and a confused look grows on his face.

"I think I'm pregnant." I whisper.

Noah immediately begins to smile as he gives me a hug.

"Dont get your hopes up i still haven't taken a test!" I say.

"Well let's change that." Noah says as he pulls a pregnancy test out of the cabinet.

I take the pregnancy test and leave the room.

Noah grabbed his video camera, and we went to the bathroom again. After about 5 minutes, we flipped the test up.

I look at it closely, there's 2 lines.

"NOAH THERES 2 LINES WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!" I scream.

THE END