14 "I love you"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/s/n is Your Ship Name
Y/I/UN is Your Instagram Username

Noah's pov

Y/n grabs my hand. I can't get over how beautiful she looks. Holy shit.

"Bye girls" I hear her say. "Bye Y/n." Everyone responds.

I lead Y/n to the elevator.

Y/n's pov

Noah leads me to an elevator. He presses the button that opens the door.

I look inside the elevator and see rose petals on the ground inthe shape of a heart.

We walk inside the elevator which is playing (insert favorite slow song here).

"Noah, this is beautiful. Holy shit." I say to him.

Noah puts his hands on my hips and looks into my eyes.

"Y/n. Thats the way I feel every time I look at you. I can't help but admire your beauty. I think to myself, 'how the hell am I so lucky? Holy shit'." Noah says as he pulls me closer to him and puts his hand on my cheek.

We both lean in.

I feel his soft, warm lips on mine.

I know I'm in love with him. Theres no way I'm not.

I love his beautiful smile, his hazel-green eyes, his sense of humor, his fluffy hair, and how he's always there for me.

I'm falling for him more than I fell for Christopher.

We pull away. We look into eachothers eyes, and smile.

Should I tell him that I love him? I'm not gonna. Wait- should I?

The elevator dings.

Noah grabs my hand and we walk outside where a limo is waiting for us.

"Cover your ears please" Noah says.

I put my hands up to my ears and he leans up to the driver and whispers what I'm guessing was an address address.

Noah sits back down and gives me a thumbs up. I uncover my ears.

"I hope you have a lot of fun today. I want you to remember this day for the rest of our lives" Noah says to me while he grabs my hand.

"I hope I do" I respond.

Noah and I cuddle for a couple of minutes.

Noah puts his hands over my eyes. "Noah what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm covering your eyes because we are almost to the destination." Noah says.

"Okay darling" I say.

The limo stops and Noah moves his hands off of my eyes.

Noah gets outside of the limo, holding the door open for me. "M'lady" he says.

"Thank you kind sir" I respond. I look around. We are at a farm. I see horses in the background.

"Noah are we gonna ride horses?" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah we are!" Noah says.

Hes so amazing! Holy shit, I'm so lucky.

I give him a big hug.

We hold hands and start walking to the barn. Noah knocks on the door.

A young man, probably 25 or so opens the barn door.