12 "SPA NIGHT!" pt. 2

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Millie's pov

"

Yeah Y/n, we are always here for you." Sadie says.

We pull Y/n into another group hug.

"Can we change the topic now?" Y/n asks. "Of course we can" I respond.

"I just realized that we can add you to the stranger things cast group chat since you got in!" Sadie says.

"Oh my gosh yes I forgot about that!" I say.

I pull out my phone and add Y/n to the group chats. There is 2 of them. One with just us main children, and one with everyone.

Stranger Tingzz

Millie 👻 added Y/n 💕 to group

Millie👻: Heyyy! Guess who added Y/n to the group chat since she got the role of Amber!!

Schapple🍎: Yay! So happy you got the role Y/n ❤💕

Y/n 💕: Yeah me too! I'm so excited to be working with some of my best friends!

Caleb👁👄👁: I am so happy to work with you too!

Toothless🚫🦷: Yeah. Its great! Millie did you add her to the other group chat too?

Sadie🔥: I will!

Some of you guys are oldd

Sadie 🔥 added Y/n 💕 to group

Sadie🔥: I added Y/n to the group chat since she got the role of Amber!

Joe 👨‍🦱: Yay! Congratulations Y/n!

Y/n 💕: Thank you Joe!

Joseph 🎸: Yay! Thats great news Y/n. Also why am I still in the group chat? Eddie died.

Millie 👻: Did he though??

Joseph 🎸: Good point.

Winona 🪓: Good job Y/n. Your audition was absolutely amazing!

Y/n 💕: Thank you Winona!

Schnapple 🍎: I've gotta plan a romantic date for tomorrow so imma go ahead and put my phone on do not disturb so that I can actually do that.

Millie 👻: AWW NOAH IS PLANNING A DATE FOR Y/N!!

Y/n 💕: Noah, make sure there's flowers!!

Schnapple 🍎: I have lots of flowers, trust me on that one lol

Maya 🤟: ooOooOooOo

Joe 👨‍🦱: we need to start hanging out with people our own age...

Caleb 👁👄👁: awh come on! You love us!!

Joe 👨‍🦱: yeah you right

Millie 👻: well me, y/n and Sadie are having a girls night if any of the GIRLS want to join!

Maya 🤟: oo yess sounds fun! Who's room?

Millie 👻: mine

Priah 💁🏾‍♀️: ooh ill be there in 5 also congrats Y/n!

I put my phone away.

(A/n if you're confused this is millies perspective which is why the contact names are different than in previous chapters where it was y/n or Noah's pov.)