6) Monday morning

Scarlett's POV
Monday morning at 5:30am normally I'd be on a run with mom but since the doctors want me to take a little break I cant do that so now I sit awake in my room for an hour before I get up to get dressed for school. There's no point in going to school if I can't run. Ugh I hate this. I'm not good at school stuff that's Andi thing. "Girls breakfast!" I hear mama y'all but I'm not hungry so I stay in my room and start getting ready I put on some black Adidas joggers and red short sleeve Adidas shirt. Then go and put my hair in a high ponytail put on my shoes and brush my teeth and then go downstairs. "Morning Scar." Andi says I just look at her then go and grab my bag "can we go now?" I asked "not until you eat and mom is dropping you both off this morning." Mama says "but I'm not hungry and why is she dropping us off she never does." I say " because you'll run to school if I don't." Mom says as she walks in the house from her run. "You went on a run with out me?" I say in disbelief she never runs with out me. " once your doctor says you can run again we will go on a run until then yes." She tells me "it's not fair." I say and sit at the bar and mama passes me a plate "eat something bella." She said "fine." I eat a little bit. Once Andi is done we leave.

*at school*
Once we get to the school I jump out the car "bye mom love you." I say yes I might be mad at my moms and sister but I'll still tell them I love you because we don't know what could happen I mean my mom is a firefighter. "Love you to kiddo." I hear mom yell.

Andreas POV
I get out the car at school "bye mom love you." I say "bye sweetheart love you to." She said and with that here I am walking into school alone because my sisters mad at me don't we love that. As I walk to the Library like ever morning before class and meet up with Kristin and do some homework not my homework of course that got done Friday night. "Hey Andi" Kristin says "hi." I say and sit with her and pull out Kelly's homework "your still doing her work?" She asked "yea why wouldn't I?" I say " i don't know because she's mean to you. Can't you get Scarlett to talk to her? I mean aren't they on the track team together." She asked "Scarlett doesn't like Kelly because of the coach and that would just start something I don't want anything to do with also Scars mad at me so she probably wouldn't help anyways." I tell her "oh okay then also speaking of the she Devil here she comes." Kristin tells me "hey dork you got my project?" Kelly asked "I'll have it at lunch." I tell her "you better or you know what happens." She tells me then walks away "you should tell you know." Kristin said "yea yea come on we're gonna be late." I say and we go to class.

*lunch*
I walk into the lunch room and I see Scarlett sitting with Summer, Andrew, and Kennedy. Laughing having a great time. So I go with Kristin and we sit with Tommy and Alison "hey girls how's it going?" Tommy asked "it's good." Kristin said "yea fine." I say and sit down and pull out Kelly's project out it's not completely done I didn't have time this morning plus didn't want to do it this weekend either I mean Scarlett was in the hospital so I was busy. "9 O'clock." I hear Alison says "dang it she's gonna be mad and yell now and Scarlett will hear her." I almost freak out "it will be okay we got you Andi." Tommy and Kristin say. I nod "so where it's it?" Kelly asked as she walks up with her friends Peyton and Olivia.

Scarlett's POV
Me, Summer, Andrew and Kennedy are all hanging out we out the corner or my eye I see Kelly walk up to my sister and her friends I just leave it Andi can Handle Kelly. A few minutes later "Um Scar look." Summer says I turn to where she points her finger "you said lunch you pinhead!" I hear Kelly yell "what does someone have to do to get there homework and projects done!?" She yells again I look at who she's yelling at and it's Andi. I get up and walk over to them "what's going on?" I asked "your dumb sister here and her friends can't do one thing right." She says "first off she's not dumb second you can take what's she's done and do the rest by yourself like everyone else or you don't and I show you what happens if you bother my sister and her friends again." I tell her "what are you gonna do?" She says "you'll see." I say and she gets in my face " do it then." She says "Scar it's fine you don't have to." I hear Andi say but I don't listen to her "come on Scar she's not worth getting in trouble." Summer tells me "she messed with the wrong person Summer." I say "oh I'm so scared." Kelly says with a smirk "that's it's." I say and hit her in the face. We fight until I feel someone pull me off of her "miss Deluca-Bishop and miss Johnson principles office now!" Says one of the teachers and they take us to the office. Will there goes talking mom in to letting me go to Summers this weekend.

It's been an hour of sitting in the principals office "Scarlett go to the nurses office and get that nose and lip looked at." Principal Gilbert says and I leave by the time I get back moms will be here and I'll be in more trouble then I am with the school unless Kelly turns this in her favor like she did with track. After going to the nurses office she tells me I got a broke nose and my lip should be fine by dinner time. So I go back to the principals office and see Kelly sitting with her mom and dad crying. Then I see my moms walk in dang it they called both of them. I thought to  myself. "Deluca-Bishops." Principal Gilbert said and we walked to his office. This will be fun.....

A/N: hey loves sorry it's long but it was a lot and I couldn't think of a place to stop so here it is.
What do you think will happen now?
Will Kelly get off with a warning or will she get the same as Scarlett?