31) Mamas love

Andrea POV
It's been a few days since I had my break down. Scarlett hasn't talked to me much because I made her late and she's mad about that  but i mean I can't help it I guess I'll learn to keep in all in from now on. After getting ready for the day I went downstairs to the kitchen to get me something to eat. Mom is at work and Scarlett is with her while I'm at home with mama for the day. Friday started our 2 week break. So when mamas not working I stay home with her I'd much rather be here then the station as for Scarlett she'd rather be anywhere but home here recently. I mean I don't blame her I'd do the same thing if I had people to do stuff with.

While fixing me some breakfast I heard someone come downstairs "Good morning Bambina." I heard mama say as she walked up behind me and kissed my head "Good morning mama." I say "what you making?" She asked "I'm trying to make your famous French toast but it doesn't look so good." I say with a small smile. "I looks fine Bella and I can help you with finishing it." She tells me "okay." I say with a smile it's been a long time since Mama and I have cooked or baked anything together so I was happy.

Once we finished breakfast we sat at ate it. After breakfast I went to my room to do a little homework that I hadn't finished yet. About an hour later mama came to the door "Bambina why don't you take a break and we go shopping?" She said "but mama I really need to get this done." I tell her " Tesorino you can take a break for a few hours  come on." (Tesorino means honey or sweetheart) She tells me and with that we went shopping and pretty much just spent the whole day together without a worry.  As the day went on we talked about everything she asked me how school was and how I was. I told her the truth about school it was okay but when it came to me I just said "I'm fine mama." I didn't know what else to say i mean how do you tell your mama your not sleeping? Especially when your the child whose supposed to have it all together.

After shopping me and mama went home and watched movie and baked so cookie "so Bambina tell me what's really been going on with you." Mama says "what do you mean I'm fine." I tell her "Andi I know that's not true the way you are always doing school there's no way you have a low grade so what's going on?" She asked me "um I've been helping scar with her homework also and catching up with school since she was out for so long." I tell her I mean it's not the whole truth but it's something right. " okay and thank you for helping her. But Bella you don't always have to help her me or mom can help so your not stuck in that room of yours okay." She tells me and I nodded " how's your sleep going?" She asked "it's okay why?" I say "you seem more tired then normal." She tells me "I just wanna make sure your okay." She tells me "I am mama." I tell her but I feel she don't believe it. I mean if I was her I wouldn't believe it either.

A few hours later me and mama where watching a movie. I was laying my head on her lap. This is the first time in weeks I have laid down and let myself relax. Not long into the movie I felt my eyes slowly close as I tried to hold them open but it didn't help mama was running her fingers through my hair. I know I need sleep but I can't sleep I have to much to do. I go to sit up "what's wrong?" Mama asked me "I was about to fall asleep." I tell her "Bambina if your sleepy you can take a nap." She tells me "but I have homework and stuff to do." I say "Bella it can wait relax take a nap it will be waiting for you when you wake up." She tells me I nod and lay my head down again and she goes to running her fingers through my hair. That's all it took and I was asleep.

*7 hours later *

I wake up on the couch with out mama and the TV off I sit up and rub my eyes "mama?" I say "in here Bambina." She says I get up and go to the kitchen "sleep good Bella?" She asked me "yea how long was I asleep for?" I asked " a few hours." She tells me "dinner is almost done and mom and Scarlett will be her soon." She says I nod "imma go take a shower." I tell her she nods. I take my shower and go to my room and lay on my bed. I haven't laid in my bed in weeks it feels nice. I'll just lay here for a little bit and then go down and help mama. I think to myself as I drift off to sleep.

A/N: hello loves this chapter goes along with the next chapter hope you all like it. Let me know what you think.