33) your okay now

(⚠️TW⚠️ mentions of guns and  blood)

Scarlett's POV
Its been a few days since I went to the station with mom. I decided I wanted to stay home today I mean I'm home alone which is weird I haven't been home alone since the incident at the party. But even being home alone moms still text and call me nonstop just to ask if I have eaten anything. After I got ready for the day I went downstairs to the living room to watch some TV. As I was watching TV I heard a knock on the door no body should be coming over moms would have let me know. I sent mom a text asking if someone was supposed to come over and was about to text mama went door knob started to move. I looked up from my phone; I stay quiet not trying to let anyone know I'm here. My phone goes off with a text from mom saying 'no why' I replied 'someone's trying to get in the house!'  I wait for a reply and text  mama and asked her the same as I did mom and she replied with the same answer. So who is trying to get in? I asked myself mom text back and told me to go to my room that she was on the way with PD. I did as she said and text mama and let her know what mom said and she said that her and Andi where also on the way to stay clam and breath.

About 5 minutes after getting to my room i hear what sounds like the door being kicked in and someone going though stuff downstairs. Not long after that I heard them coming up the stairs to the rooms. When you get to the top of the stairs my room is the first door so I try to find a place to hide in my room luckily for me mine and Andi rooms are put together with a bathroom so I just went in to her room. When I got in her room I text mom and mama in a group message telling them that the person was in the house and I was in Andi room. They replied quickly and told me that they where not far from the house and that PD was right behind them. I heard the person in my room "I know your here." The person said in a deep voice. I hid in Andi closet staying as quiet as I could there was no time for me to get out of her room and find somewhere else to hid. "Come on out Scarlett!" I heard the man say I felt my chest getting tight and my breathing start speeding up. "Where are you!" I heard the man again he was getting closer. I was hoping moms would get here before this person got to me. I seen the shadow of the man come into Andi room. I held my breath "I know your in here." He said  as he walked closer to the closet I heard the Knob being grabbed. The knob turned and the door got pulled open my eyes widened with fear. "Found you." The man said as I looked at his face to see it was Lane Bishop he pulled me out of the closet and down the stairs to the door as he went to walk out with my PD pulled up along with my moms and sister " police let go of the girl and put your hands up!" And officer yelled and I felt something be pushed to my temple "you shoot me I shoot her." Lane says "sir you don't want to do this." An officer says "this has to happen ." He says " Lane let her go." One of the firefighters from 19 said I couldn't tell who it was but it had to be someone who knew mom.

Andreas POV
"Mom he has a gun." I say grabbing moms hand. "I know baby girl but scar will be okay PD is here and won't let anything happen." Mom tells me but I can tell she doesn't fully believe that herself knowing everything that's happened with PD in the past. "Sir we can talk this out so no one gets hurt." I hear an officer say "no need I know what needs to happen so let me go or I shoot." Lane says

Scarlett's POV
I felt the gun get pushed harder into my head "dad please don't do this." I heard mom say. "Mom!" I cry out "SHUT!" Lane yells "Scarlett don't talk okay your gonna be okay." Mom tells me I try calm myself down a little. I feel my whole body shaking. "Sir I need you to let the girl go." One of the officers told him "or what?" He asked "you won't like the out come." The officer says  "I'd like to see what happens." He says  I take a deep breath and see mom put her hands over andi eras. The next thing i hear was a gun being shot and blood go everywhere. I was frozen I couldn't move. I felt someone's arms around me of someone taking me to an aid car that was there not long after being there moms and Andi came over to me and they all hugged me "your okay now." Mom tells me as she hugs me "I'm sorry kiddo I should have brought you with me today." She tells me I couldn't say anything I was speechless.

A few hours after everyone left and I was cleaned up we all sat in the living room watching a movie. I was sat beside mom and Andi beside mama. The last thing I remember is mom telling me she loved me as Drafted off to sleep.

A/N: hello loves hope you like this chapter sorry it's been a while since I updated let me know what you think