27) the trial

Scarlett's POV
Todays the day. The day I want to just be over I don't want to go though with this but maybe this is all I have todo and it will be over with. "Scar you ready?" Andi asked I turned and looked at her "not really." I say as I pull at my sleeves. " you look great scar ." Andi tells me "thank you..."I say and turn back to my full-body mirror pull at my sleeves again "I can't do this Andi." I tell her. "You'll be fine moms are going to be there I'll be there Sarah text me and said she's on the way here so she can ride  with us." She told me I just nod and she walks up behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders "I love you scar and no matter what happens today I got your back." She tells me. "I love you to Andi." I say

About an hour later Sarah showed up "hey scar." I hear Sarah say I look up at her "hey." I say "you ready?" She asked me I nodded and got up we both walked to the living room. "Hey kiddo how you doing ?" Mom asked me "I'm okay." I say "you ready?" Mom asked me I nodded. I wasn't ready I didn't wanna go but I know I had to because if I didn't nothing would be done. We all go in the car and went to the courthouse. It was that time; time to just get over my nerves and get it over with.
We got out the car and started to walk to the door when I felt a hand grab my and looked to my right to see Sarah holding my had "I love you." She told me I smiled " I love you to." I told her. No matter what was going on Sarah always made me feel better she always made things seem better. We got inside and in the courtroom we all sat down.

When the judge got there it became more real to me like this was really happening. Mom and mama was beside me and our lawyer on the other; Andi and Sarah were sat with moms team from the station and a few of moms friends that knew from the hospital. My leg was shaking like crazy I couldn't sit still for the life of me. Until I felt  mamas hand on my leg I looked at her "it will be okay Bambina." She tells me I slowly claim down enough to stop shaking my leg. They where asking questions about that night to Cody. I only remember one question because I zoned out 'did she say yes?' My lawyer asked him and he answered "she didn't say no." I stood up "I did say no!" I yelled mama grab my hand "miss Deluca-Bishop please sit." The judge said "Bella sit down." She said in a low voice. I looked at her and then sat down with a huff. I wasn't ready for my turn but I knew I had to tell my said no matter what happened maybe my Side would help me out.

After they got done questioning Cody they called me to the stand; that's when I started freaking out more I was already nervous when we got here now I'm sitting by myself in front of not only my family and friends but also Cody's family along with people I didn't even know I was a mess to say the least "so miss Deluca-Bishop tell us what happened that night." Mrs.Smith said I took a deep breath " me and my friends went to this house party and I remember having a few drinks but I wasn't completely drunk... I knew I wasn't supposed to drink but I'm a teen so I guess..I just went along with what my friends were doing..." I paused and looked at my moms and they nodded to me to continue "anyway as the night went on we where all hanging out and I stepped away to find a bathroom after that....I was walking back to find my friends and Cody... he stopped me and told he wanted to show me something.....I said I didn't want to see whatever it was and went to walk away and he grabbed my arm.." I stopped closing my eyes not wanting to remember what happened. "What happened next?" She asked I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. "He...he pulled into a room....that's when it happened...." I slowly say trying to say claim as I could " that will be all." Mrs. smith said  and sat down with my moms as Cody's lawyer stood and walked up "after he pulled you into the room did you try to leave?" The man asked "yes." I say "but you didn't leave?" He asked "he wouldn't let me...." I tell him " if you didn't leave and you didn't say no or ask him to stop.." I cut him off "I TOLD HIM TO STOP!!" I yelled everything went silent. "He said you wanted it." The man said  I clinched my jaw "he said you asked for it." He said " objection!" Mrs.smith said "over ruled." The judge said (not the best with this sorry) "he laid....I...I told him...no and...and...asked him to stop..." I stuttered. I felt my breathing speed up. My eyes where all over the room it was like the room was closing in on me. I couldn't breathe. "Your honor my client needs a minute." I hear Mrs.Smith say and I feel someone take my hand and walk me out of the room to another room.

"Bambina breath for me." I hear mama say "eyes on me." She says trying to get me to focus on her. "Follow my breathing." She tells me when I finally look at her "that's it Bella that's it." She says once I finally claim down "I...wanna...go home..mama.." I tell her "I know Bambina but only a little bit more and we can okay." She says I nod and we go back out the judge had made a decision while I was taking a minute. Cody has to do 2 years in jail. I was just happy it was over.

After the trial we went home and a few of mom and mama's friends come over to I guess celebrate that he was put in jail. Me, Andi and Sarah all hung out in my room because I wasn't in the mood for people being at the house because of the day but it is  what's it is. A few hours later everyone left and mama was fixing dinner I was laying in my room staring at the ceiling when I heard a knock. "Come in." I say "hey kiddo how you holding up?" Mom asked as she walked in. "Okay I guess...I'm glad it's over and I can just forget now." I tell her she nods "mama said dinner is almost done if you wanna come down." She tells me "I'm not hungry." I tell her not looking at her "kiddo you got to eat." She says "I'm just not hungry mom." I tell her and roll to face away from her. She puts her hand on my arm "okay sweetie I love you and come down when your hungry okay." She says and I nod. I hear her leave. I know they want me to eat I just can't even if I did I wouldn't be able to keep it down.

A/N: Hello loves I know it's been a minute since I last updated sorry I've been really busy but anyways I hope you all like this chapter and sorry if it's not that good I'm not that great with the whole trail thing. Let me know what y'all would like to see I'm working on the next 2 chapters right now