8) what now

Scarlett's POV
It's been a week since I fought Kelly I'm back at school I'm also aloud to run again my doctor said it was okay. The school was supposed to fire my old coach so todays the day I find out after school I got an hour detention then track practice for a few hours. When we get to school me and Andi walk in together which I mean it's not odd but ever since 5th grade we haven't walked into school together but this week we have its Wednesday. So far I haven't seen Kelly or her friends but I know I'll see them at practice. "Hey you okay?" Andi asked me "yea I'm good." I say and we walk to our lockers "hey your that crazy girl that beat up Kelly right?" Some random Girl asked "um I'm not crazy but yes why?" I say "oh cool um Just wondering also I'm Sarah." She says "I'm Scarlett this is my sister Andrea." I tell her "so I was wondering if you would want to be friends?" She asked I look at Andi and she just shrugs. "Sure."I say "sweet sorry I don't have many friends and you just seem like a good person." She says "you do know you just called me crazy right?" I say "oh yea but I mean in a good way." She tells me "okay will I go to go to class see ya later scar." Andi says "okay." I reply "so I haven't seen you around here are you new?" I asked her "yea started last week  and I heard some people talking about how you fought Kelly and they told me you had a twin and that's how I guessed it was you." She tells me and then looks like she's about to say something else "also Kelly is pretty mean to people do she deserved it if you ask me." I cut her off "okay your cool and all but can we not talk about Kelly please." I say "oh Um yea of course." She says "who do you go next?" I asked her "I have Mrs.Smith who do you have?" She asked "same." I say and was start walking to class. "You know people say Kelly's scared of you now." Sarah tells me. We make it to the class but you know the one thing I hate about this class is that Kelly is in it but apparently everyone talking about how I beat her up and that she's some how scared. "Welcome back Miss.Deluca-Bishop. You have a new table partner which I see you have met already." Mrs.Smith tells me we go and sit down not long after we get there in comes Kelly and the whole class got silent. Kelly walked to her sit which was right in front of me. "They let you back." She says and sits beside her friend Olivia. I just bit my tongue and didn't say anything. There was no point to say anything to her she had everyone in the office and teacher rapped around her finger.

*at lunch*
I see Sarah walking in the lunch room and wow I guess I didn't notice earlier but she's beautiful. She's got long dark hair she's got green eyes and red heart shaped lips. She's sweet and caring. I know I know one day and I'm falling for her but who can blame me she's amazing. I was pulled out of my thoughts "hey Scarlett who you looking at?" Summer asked "what?" I say as I turn to look at her "who you looking at? Did you not hear what I said track or anything?" She asked "sorry I must of zoned out. But um what do you know about Sarah?" I asked "Sarah who?" She asked "the new girl her." I say and show her who I'm talking about "oh yea she's nice I mean we haven't talked a lot but she's starting track today. Why?" She tells me "oh nothing she's in my math class and we sit together that's all." I say then look back at Sarah who is sitting with some other people and smiling; wow that smile. "Someone has a crush." Summer says "do not." I say.

After school I go do my hour of detention then go to the track field where I see Summer and Sarah talking so I go over to them. "Hey." I say as I walk up "hey." They both say "wow your back here to." I hear Kelly say " you know she's the best on the team right." Sarah says "oh new girl standing up for the crazy girl that's new." Kelly says "look just leave us alone and there want be any problems." I tell her "BISHOP LAPS NOW!" I hear the voice of my moms dad great he's still here "anyone else like to join her!?" He yell and everyone said no but Sarah and Summer both looked at me before to see if I wanted them to do it to. I shook my head at them and they then said no. "Everyone else warm up lap." Coach yelled. I was on my 9th lap and I started to slow down. "Pick up the pace Bishop." Coach yelled and I stoped "it's not Bishop it's Deluca-Bishop." I say out of breath "whatever go." He says so I start running again as I come around for my 12th lap I see Andi walking up and see her look at the coach. I think to myself 'oh no' I make it back to where the coach is by the time Andi comes over "have you had a break since you started?" She asked I didn't say anything. "Bishop why are you stoped?" Coach asked "practice is over sir." I hear Summer say "not for her it's not everyone else go home Bishop on the line." He says I see everyone go to the bleachers alone with Andi she stands with Summer and Sarah. "Call them." I hear Summer say. "You won't stop till I say to. Now go." Coach says and I slowly start running again. At this point I don't know what lap I'm on but I know it's getting late and school ends at 3:00 and track was only supposed to be like 2 hours but it's starting to get dark and I can hear Andi yelling at someone but not sure who. Then I see my moms walking up to the track along with Tia, auntie Vic and Summers parents. I start to slow down "don't stop Bishop!" I hear coach yell. Mama and Andi come over to me "Bambina  stop." Mama says and grabs my arm I'm so tired I fall over. "Bambina it's okay come on we're going home." Mama says "no I can't stop he'll be mad." I say "Scar it's okay come on." Andi says mama Andi and Summer walk me to mamas car. Not long after that I see mom and the other come over. Then all I remember is falling asleep.

A/N: hey loves hope y'all like it
What do we think of Sarah?
Will Lane still be coaching after today?