29) the past comes back (pt.2 of 2)

Scarlett's POV
At lunch as I'm sitting with Andi, Sarah and Summer non other then Kelly comes back up "hey you got my homework?" She asked Andi "yea here." Andi said when handing it to Kelly "you know Scarlett you a real a** for getting Cody arrested. I guess times really have changed." Kelly said "he got what he deserved Kelly and if you don't like that that's on you." Andi told her "was I talking to you?" Kelly said " anyways just wanted to say you might not wanna come to track today." Kelly says "and why's that?" I asked "everyone there hates you for what you did. I mean didn't you see what everyone was saying about the girl who lied?" Kelly asked "Kelly leave her alone okay why can't you just go bother someone else?" Sarah asked "she hasn't told you?" Kelly questioned "told me what?" Sarah asked "don't do this Kelly it was in the past it doesn't need to be brought up right now." Andi says "why not clearly she has kept it from her girlfriend what's so wrong if I just tell her ?" Kelly gave Andi a look "I mean clearly or a lot had changed I mean she still needs her girlfriend to talk for her." Kelly says and the bell rings I get up and walk away as fast as I can to get out of that situation as possible.  I can't believe Kelly was just gonna tell everyone what happened. I mean it happened years ago it feels like now.

After school me and andi went home I went straight to my room I knew I didn't wanna go today but I couldn't hold it off any longer. I was ready for this week to be over so I could have the weekend to just chill. I mean it's Wednesday so only 2 more days right?

After dinner I went to my room not long after i heard a knock on the door " come in" I said  "hey can we talk?" Andi said as she walked in "sure what's up?" I ask as I sit up on my bed "are you ever gonna tell Sarah about you and Kelly?" She asked  "I don't understand why I have to tell her? I mean why does she have to know it was 2 years ago." I say "because if not Kelly gonna tell her and I'm sure you would want her to hear it from you." She said "yea but still it's not that important that she knows I was with Kelly." I say "in guess your right but still she's gonna be asking." She tells me. "Yea I guess." I say looking down at my hands " I just want to get though one thing first you know...I can't tell Sarah now because I don't know what happens after that... what If she doesn't want me anymore? What if is ends the same way?" I asked "I don't think it will Sarah's different  she love you and she's not like Kelly." She tells me "yea your right." I say with a smile "okay I love you sis." She says "I love you to." I say "also don't worry about Kelly and everyone else saying that you where wrong about Cody because you where right and he got what he deserved I'll see you in the morning." She tells me before she leaves.

* flashback 2 years ago*
"Why can't you just see that I want this to work." I say "look Scarlett sorry but I don't love you anymore. Honestly i don't think I ever did." Kelly says "you can't be serious you wouldn't have wasted 2 years of your life if you didn't love me hack you wouldn't have wasted an hour on me Kelly." I tell her "I mean it's been fun having you follow me around doing anything I asked." She says " wow I can't believe I wasted my time on you." I say with tears in my eyes. " your gonna cry wow same old same Scarlett alway needs someone so your not along." She says as she goes to walk away.
*end of flashback*

Ugh why can't my life be normal at all.

A/N: hello loves hope you all like it not really sure how this one turned out. There will be more to this chapter to come just later on.