7) Why me?

Scarlett's POV
"Miss Deluca-Bishop was seen hitting Miss Johnson first." Principal Gilbert tells my moms "she was messing with my sister!" I say loudly "Scarlett." Mom says "being that she started the fight I have no other option but to suspend her for a week." He says "that's not fair!" I say angry "I was taking up for my sister." I say "Scarlett I'm sorry but we have a no tolerance for violence." He says "sir there has to be something else we can do. Or maybe talk to the other girl's parents." Mama says "ma'am I'm sorry but miss Johnson said she was having a nice conversation with Andrea and then Scarlett came up and hit her." He tells them "that's not true ask Andi or anyone at that table." I say "I'm sorry there's nothing I can do." He says "this is bull.." "Scarlett." Mom says and I groan "a week that's all then after school detention for a week." He says "what about track." I asked "we'll when you get back." He says  we all get up and go to leave we walk past Kelly and her parents and I see a smile on her face. I swear she can go somewhere. We get Andi and go to the hospital to get my nose looked at then go home "Scarlett Andrea living room now." Mom says we go and sit down on the couch "first off Scarlett I want your phone and computer unless you need to do school Second you will be with mama when she goes to work and that's that." Mom says "yes ma'am." I say "now why did you start a fight?" Mom asked "I didn't start it." I say "oh really then why are you suspended and not the other girl." She asked "maya clam down." Mama said "no Carina I wanna know why after everything that happened last year why she decided it was okay to fight again." She say "mom she didn't start the fight." Andi said "she heard Kelly..call me some names and asked her to stop. When she didn't Kelly started at her." Andi said "okay Andi go to your room we need to talk to Scarlett alone." Mom says Andi did what she was told "Scarlett kiddo what's going on first track you pass out now you get into a fight." Mom says "I'm sorry...I just I lost it today I got to mad to fast..." I say as I play with my pants. "Bambina we talked about this if you get mad walk away cool off." Mama says "I know it's just Kelly everyone likes her everyone takes her side and she's so mean not only at track but in school to. I've heard the way she talks to Andi and I hate it like really hate it." I say "why do you think i wanna run after school and before meets and before school." I tell them  " Scar we didn't know." Mom says in a understanding way. "Can I go to my room now." I asked "yea." Moms say at the same time I go to my room and lay down.

*the next day*

Andreas POV
At school it was different with all Scarlett there. Even though we didn't talk a lot at school it was nice for her to be here "hey Andi." Tommy Alison and Kristin come up to me "hey guys." I say and the hear  "I heard her sister beat the sh*t out of Kelly yesterday." Someone said "I heard that her sister has mental problems that's why she did it." I hear someone else say "just ignore it Andi it will blow over." Alison said " no there talking about my sister." I say and walk over to them "hey keep my sister out of your mouths." I say then walk off anyone who knows me knows I stay quiet unless it's at home or with my friends but when it comes to Scarlett I'll do whatever it takes to help her.

After school mama and scar pick me up and we go home.  "how was school?" Mama asked when we got inside. "it was okay not the same but okay ." I say and Scarlett don't same anything she just goes to her room. "Is she okay?" I asked "I don't know Bella. Why don't you go talk to her." Mama says I nod and go to Scarlett's room and knock on the door "scar?" I say "Go away Andi I don't wanna talk." She says "please?" I say  she opens the door "what?" She says " can we talk?" I asked "sure." She says and steps to the side to let me in her room. We sit on her bed "I'm sorry you got in trouble because of me." I tell her "it's not your fault Andi. You didn't tell me to fight her." She says "I know I just..wish you didn't get all the blame." I say "it's okay. Really one day Kelly will get what's coming for her." She says with a smile that I haven't seen in a while like a real smile. "Yea your right." I say " you know it's not right they suspend you and give you detention when she gets off with nothing." I say "yea well she pulled the Kelly has problems cry and Mr. Gilbert does what ever Mr.Johnson says." She says and we laugh. "Girls dinner." Mama yells and we go downstairs "I'm home." Mom says walking though the door. "Hey mom." I say and I see Scarlett just go sit at the table. Normally scar is the first to go to mom when she gets home but ever since we learned that her now old track coach was moms dad she's been keeping her distance. But I don't know why. "Let's eat." Mama says we all sit at the table "this is really good mama." I say before taking another bite. I then see out the corner of my eye Scarlett just pushing the food around on her plate. How the table is sat is with me across from mama and Scarlett across from mom "Scarlett try your food." Mom says "I'm not hungry." Scarlett says "you got to eat scar." I say "fine." She says and then takes a bite. "Oh wow mama that's really good." She says with a smile and finishes before everyone. "Wow bambina for someone who's not hungry you sure did eat all your food." Mama says "I was a little hungry." Scar says honestly. "Also I'm really sorry about yesterday and the lying also. I don't know what was going on." She tells them. "It's okay next time just come to us okay. Oh here's your phone But I get it back before bed you got it." Mom tells her "yes ma'am." She takes her phone after dinner and goes to the living room. After about an hour or so of family time me and Scarlett both went to bed we both had early days tomorrow cause mama had to be at work early.

A/N: hey loves hope y'all like it also should I do more of Scarlett and Andi?
Should I do a Maya and Scarlett day?
Or Carina and Andi day?
Let me know please