28) the past comes back. (Pt.1 of 2)

(TW⚠️)
Scarlett's POV
It's been 3 weeks since the trail and all I wanna do is stay home away from school and everything. I hadn't came out of my room in days but that's okay with me. Moms on the other hand wanted me to go to school and the go to the station or hospital after school with Andi but I didn't wanna move but they wouldn't understand that.

I heard a knock on my door "come in." I say sitting at my desk. "Scarlett you gonna clean this room." Mom said as she walked having to push clothes out of the way of the door. "I will." I say not looking away from my computer "what you looking at?" She asked as she walked up behind me "everyone hates me mom." I say "what do you mean?" She asked "the whole track team and half the school they hate me." I tell her as I see her look closer to the computer so I close it "kiddo you can't look at that stuff non of it's true anyway." She tells me "according to Kelly I lied and made it all up." I tell her "she doesn't know what's she's talking about." She tells me "mom she knows me better then a lot of people..." she cuts me off " no she doesn't she thinks she does plus I thought you two didn't talk anymore." She said "we don't but everyone knows about what happened between us and now she's out to get me and Andi which don't make no sense to me." I tell her being honest for once in a long time with her. " don't let her get to you okay." Mom tells me i nod "breakfast is ready come get some after you get ready for school okay." She tells me "okay but mom I'm not really hungry." I tell her "it's you eat or you get one of my shakes." She tells me and i make a disgusted face when she says a shake "but mom." I say "no buts you need to eat." She tells me and kisses my head and leaves my room.

I get ready for school in baggy sweatpants and a baggy hoodie it didn't take much for my clothes to look baggy on me. I've never really been big but also not very small either I use to look like a normal looking teen who ran track I looked very Athletic like my mom. But now I could tell I had lost weight but I didn't care cause that's what I wanted. Plus wearing baggy clothes moms didn't notice. After getting ready I walked downstairs and sat at the bar "Bambina it's gonna be warm today you sure you wanna wear and hoodie and sweat pants?" Mama asked me "yea it's normally cold in the classrooms." I tell her "okay here you go." She said putting a plate of food infront of me I just looked at it at first remembering what mom told me in my room. I took I wanna say like three bites and that's all then pushed it around on my plate for a little bit "that was good mama." I say getting up to put it away "your done?" Mama asked and I nodded not making eye contact knowing if I just kept going mama would leave it for the time being. Mama was normally the one that made sure we eat before school and packed our lunches she has started packing extra in mine and leaving little notes. Yesterdays note was 'Hi Bambina love you hope you have a wonderful day today love you see you after school. -love mama' not fully aware of why she started doing it but I'm sure she has  noticed how much I haven't been eating last week I started just throwing my lunch away in gym class because I know if Andi sees me throw away my lunch she'll tell moms. I also know if Andi doesn't see me eat at least one thing at school she tells moms. Like one day last week  I throw all my food away and didn't have anything at lunch when we got home Andi told mama; and she ended up sitting me down and having this big talk about how food was important. I was pulled from my thoughts by Andi "we need to go we're gonna be late mama." She says "okay okay Bella's let's go."

We get to school Andi gets out fast with a 'bye mama love you.' And slams the door as for me I slowly make my way out of the car. "Bambina." I hear mama say "sì?" I say "ti amo buona giornata" (I love you have a good day)she says mama normally only speaks in italian when she mad or upset so I'm not sure why she is when she's dropping me off at school. "ok e ti amo" (okay I love you to) I tell her.

After getting out of the car I walked into the school. I wish I could have just stayed home. "Hey scar." Sarah says as she walked up to me along with Summer, Andi and Kristin. "Hi." I say Sarah gives me a kiss on the cheek "how are you this morning?" She ask me "I'm okay." I tell her "look who it is you happy you ruined Cody's life?" Kelly asked as she walked up to us "just leave her alone Kelly." Sarah tells her "your girlfriend gotta talk for you now?" Kelly asked me "no.." Kelly cut me off "not a lot has changed has it?" She said then walks past us "what's that mean?" Sarah asked me and Andi shared a look "nothing don't worry about it." I tell her "what did she mean scar?" Sarah asked again "I don't wanna talk about it. It's in the past okay." I say as I storm off.

A/N: hello loves hope you all like it this is gonna be in 2 parts  sorry it's took so long to update let me know what you think