44) One more day

Andreas POV
When I  opened my eyes all I seen was white walls and lights then I seen Scarlett then mama. "Mama?" I say in a low voice "yes bambina?" She said "what happened?" I asked her "what do you remember?" I heard mom ask as she walked back in with doctors "um calling mama.." I said looking away from them "Andy you don't remember walking home?" Scarlett asked me "no...I just remember asking mama if I could.." I tell them "this is normal not to remember stuff after an accident definitely after a head injury." The female doctor said I couldn't remember her name right now but I know I've seen her. She does some stuff I'm not really sure why and checks some things "okay I'll be back later to check back in see how our girl here is doing." She said as she was leaving mom thanked her "thank you Amelia." Mom said "no problem." She said with a smile. "How you feeling Andy?" Scarlett asked me "I'm okay." I tell her "scar I know your sister just woke up but visiting hours are over we can come back tomorrow." Mom says "I don't want to leave mom what if something happens?" Scarlett asked  "Scar I'll see you in the morning. Go get some sleep." I told her trying to help mom out a little I mean I would love for Scarlett to stay but I know she needs sleep and mom to. "But what if something happens?" She said again " nothing going to happen mamas here don't worry." I tell her

After Scarlett was finally okay with going home they left. "Mama my head hurts." I tell her "on a scale from 1 to 10 how bad?" Mama asked in her doctors voice "about a 5." I tell her she nods " I'll go get Amelia." She says "no I'm fine.." I say "Bambina if your hurting at all the you need to tell the doctor." She says to me "I know but I told you and your a doctor mama." I say to her. She smiles a little " I know I am but I mean you need to tell Amelia, link, or Hayes okay." She tells me I just nod my head "okay but who is doctor Hayes? And doctor Link?" I asked her "they are the doctors who helped Amelia with your surgery bella." She told me we sat there in a comfortable silence for about an hour or so until a man doctor walked in and if I'm being honest he was cute. "Hi Andrea I'm doctor Link. How are you feeling?" He asked me "I'm okay and you can call me Andi." I tell him. "Okay how's the leg doing?" He asked me "it's okay" I told him "and the arm?" He said "it's good." I say "okay good you'll be in the cast on your leg for at least 8 weeks. As for your arm it will be in the cast for 6 weeks." He tells me "when can I leave?" I asked "I personally want to keep you in for at one more day just to see how everything going." He tells me " as for doctors  Shepherd and Hayes I'm not sure." He tells me I just nod my head. I was ready to go home in know I just woke up but I didn't want to be in this hospital no more. After doctor Link was done he left and it was just me and mama again I started feeling sleepy so I blinked my eyes "Bambina if your sleepy sleep I'll be here when you wake up." Mama tells me "okay." I said it wasn't long I was asleep.

Carinas POV
Andrea had just falling asleep I'm so glad she's okay now we just need to get her home and back to her thing. Once we do that everything will be okay.

The next morning I wake up to Andi still asleep. I heard the door open I look up from Andi and see Scarlett standing at the door looking at Andi "Bambina she's just sleeping." I reassured her she makes her way to her sisters bed side as maya makes her way through the door "hey Bella" I stand up and walk over to her. We share a kiss "we will be back scar." Maya says Scarlett nods. We walk out into the hall way "what is it Bella?" I asked "she's doing it again." She tells me "what do you mean?" I asked "she's having an episode." She tells me "she seemed fine when she came in." I said "car I'm telling you Scarlett is either going to have a bad episode soon or she's already in it I mean she got in a fight at school yesterday and she didn't sleep at all last night said she wasn't tired." She explained to me " I can get her an appointment with one of the specialists here and we can go from there." I told her "car I'm worried." She tells me "I know me to Bella." I tell her as we look though the window at are two beautiful girls they are so grown now. I'm hoping that Scarlett isn't bipolar like my papa and brother where. If she is we can handle it.  We stood there for a while then made our way back into the room. Andi was awake talking to Scarlett. Scarlett seemed fine right now but I know how it is with people with bipolar disorder they can go from fine to not fine in minutes. After a while of spending time with them I had a few things to do I work and I made the appointment with one of the specialists here for Scarlett so we can help her.

A/N: hey you all hope y'all enjoy it sorry it took longer then expected to come out I got busy. The 1st chapter of the new book will be out later as well still working on it